yurika sema cheering thread! - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2009, 11:08 PM   #166
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Re: yurika sema cheering thread!

Yuri
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2009, 08:41 AM   #167
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Congrats for all this qualifying event !!!
Quite unexpected but great surprise !
Keep going
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 12:40 PM   #168
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

wow congrats Yurikai really thought Kimiko would beat her easily,what a great achievement for Yurika,this is huge for her,she gets crap draw Chaky 1strd.do your best Yurika atleast she'll move into the top 150 maybe higher.......
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 01:27 PM   #169
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

It`s really confusing on official US Open site:
Yurika Sema is in Q draw, but in Main draw there is Erika Sema. On WTA site both players are mentioned ... who actually qualified?

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 02:12 PM   #170
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanja8 View Post
It`s really confusing on official US Open site:
Yurika Sema is in Q draw, but in Main draw there is Erika Sema. On WTA site both players are mentioned ... who actually qualified?
Yurika Sema qualified, she has younger sister Erika who is top 300 player,will be Erika's name maybe next year.
Old Sep 10th, 2009, 04:37 PM   #171
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Well as we all know by now she lost to Anna Chak 6-4 1-6 2-6, a pretty good effort for her first slam! And obviously I was glad Anna got a win!

Yurika is just 1 spot shy of getting into Guangzhou MD directly!
Old Sep 11th, 2009, 02:13 PM   #172
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Yurika is in MD now!
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 11:03 AM   #173
country flag Ballbasher

She will play Alexandra Panova in Guangzhou. All the best!
Old Sep 13th, 2009, 08:15 PM   #174
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

GL Yurika!
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 12:43 AM   #175
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Yurika!

She really should beat Alexandra, on of the worst players in the top 200 IMO.
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 02:04 PM   #176
country flag Ballbasher

She lost 6-2 3-6 (7)6-7. Big chance wasted! Hopefully it won't stop her good form!
Old Sep 14th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #177
country flag juki

Quite shocking really, she had pulled through so many tight matches lately.

Good luck next week Yurika!!
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 01:20 AM   #178
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

darn, yurika
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 02:32 PM   #179
country flag Ballbasher

Seoul:
Q1:Sema[3] d. Han[wc] 7-5 6-3 But too close to comfort!
Q2:Sema[3] vs Nakano - Please improve, Yuri!
Old Sep 19th, 2009, 10:53 PM   #180
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

Yurika

Keep up the great work