yurika sema cheering thread! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 11:36 AM   #151
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
Re: yurika sema cheering thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballbasher View Post
Yurika has made the final of Perth losing to Monika Wejnert, with some luck it's been enough to sneak into Melbourne quallies!
yeah good tournie yurika,shame she lost the final,she should get into qualies with some withdrawals.
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 01:12 PM   #152

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Yurika won her 1strd at sydney 25kkeep going Yurika get that ranking back up there....
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 05:23 AM   #153

Yurika having a great week at sydney 25k she is into the sf[pity she had to play junri] good luck in the sf Yurika.......could face compatriot Fuda in final
Old Apr 2nd, 2009, 10:21 AM   #154

yurika playing some good tennis in 25k pelham,she qualified and is into 2ndrd..keep going yurika..
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 02:49 PM   #155

Yurika back into top 200 again,some good results recently,hope she can sneak into qualies for us openkeep going Yurika
Old Jul 19th, 2009, 10:02 PM   #156
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Yurika reached the final of 25k in Belgium this week, losing to Flipkens in the final.

Its great that she can have this success in an European event, and is now closing in on her career high ranking.

Supposed to play another 25k this week but she must be tired...
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 10:19 AM   #157
country flag ex hopman

ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of ex hopman has much to be proud of

she's playing good eh? last tournament in europe this week... in quarter again.
she's going back to japan next week

ex hopman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2009, 03:05 PM   #158

Yurika having some great results in europe recently.she will play USOqualies,first major for Yurika this year.good luck Yurika
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:23 PM   #159
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

USO Q1:
Sema d. Kremer 2-6 7-5 6-3
Hopefully she is in shape now for the hard courts!
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 08:58 PM   #160
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Great win
Next match will be more difficult; it's Kimiko I think ...
... Good Luck !
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2009, 09:10 PM   #161
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Great win for Yurika, it was a real struggle all the way through. I've been so impressed with how many close 3 set matches she has managed to win lately!

Mixed feelings about her playing Kimiko, just want whoever is in better form to win.
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 05:48 PM   #162
country flag juki

Yurika def. Kimiko

Yurika is playing amazing in three-set matches now, she must be so mentally tough! She plays Anna Tatishvili now
Old Aug 27th, 2009, 09:57 PM   #163
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Go !!!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 08:28 PM   #164
country flag juki

Yurika is into MD of US Open!!
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 08:54 PM   #165
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

let's do some damage now
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote