yurika sema cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 03:19 PM   #1
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
yurika sema cheering thread!

alongside ayumi morita. erika takao.ryoko fuda and chiaki okadaue,yurika sema is an up and coming young japanese player! she is a great prospect for the future in japanese tennis! with saori's retirement and shino chan's retirement this month,yurika deserves her own cheering thread!she has reached 2 itf sf this year both in sth korea!and an impressive qf finish in lexington last week after qualifying! go yurika!
martin white is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 03:37 PM   #2
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
About time we had a Yuri thread Yurika has a website - www.sema-sisters.com She also has a sister called Erika who is starting to play pro and was ranked top 40 in Juniors There are lots of very nice off court pictures on that site too, like them at Roland Garros and London

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 03:57 PM   #3

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
thanks sugi! some great pics of yurika! is it not ryoko fuda with picture with yurika?they will be future faces of japanese tennis! i miss shino already!
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 04:33 PM   #4
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
yep its Ryoko in one picture I don't know who the other one is

The future fed Cup team of Japan: Ayumi Morita, Erika Takao, Yurika Sema and Ryoko Fuda. Also Chiaka Okadue and Erika Sema as well. Japanese tennis looks to be on the up

Old Aug 15th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #5

yurika will play the 25k itf event in nanjing china! she is seeeded 3rd! good luck yurika!
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 01:36 PM   #6

yurika has had a great week at the 50k itf event in guangzhou, she reached the final but lost to sheng nan sun 26 57! congrats on a great tournie yurika!
Old Sep 3rd, 2006, 04:24 PM   #7
country flag -sugi-

Good week Yurika Shame you couldn't win though

Old Oct 24th, 2006, 02:42 PM   #8

yurika will play the 50k event in beijing! 1strd sema vs kops- jones, good luck yurika! great if she can make the oz open qualie cut off!she has a good shot at doing it!
Old Nov 20th, 2006, 08:09 PM   #9
country flag -sugi-

Re: yurika sema cheering thread!

Time for a bump

Yurika is now playing a 25k in Australia

GO YURIKA

Old Nov 21st, 2006, 08:45 PM   #10

yurika scored an easy 62 60 win over trudi musgrave of australia! i missed the match,as i worked mon night ill be able to see yurika play her 2ndrd match on thursday! go yurika!
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 06:31 PM   #11
country flag -sugi-

Gooo Yurika
Hopefully you can talk to Yurika, Martin I really hope I can meet more Japanese players in 07. BTW, its great having you back

Old Dec 5th, 2006, 01:37 PM   #12

nice to be back sugi!aka adam.i had the best time in japan! met alot of friends i hadnt seen in along time, but bit sad to say goodbye ,maybe ill go to work in japan again next year! i missed yurika's 2ndrd match because of work, suprising loss to stoop,but she won the tournie! there is a good chance yurika will make the cut off for the oz open qualies, i really hope she can make it! go yurika!
Old Dec 5th, 2006, 03:23 PM   #13
country flag -sugi-

A few weeks ago Yurika beat Morita 61 63 or in straight sets pretty easily at the Japanese Championships

Old Dec 30th, 2006, 01:40 PM   #14

yurika is still on the alt list for the ao,by my calculations she is 14 spots out of making it! i doubt that many players will withdraw but anything could happen! great if you could sneak in yurika! gs debut!
Old Dec 30th, 2006, 01:50 PM   #15
country flag -sugi-

hopefully Yurika can get in...