Both "unreliable" sisters are on the JPMorgan Chase entry list - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:02 PM   #1
country flag Zippy

Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of
Both "unreliable" sisters are on the JPMorgan Chase entry list

When will one or both withdraw?
  1. the day before the tourney begins
  2. 2 days before it begins
  3. 3 days before it begins
  4. a week before it begins (which is fine, but highly unlikely)

Now paint me red
Though if they do show up, I'd root for them.
Zippy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:04 PM   #2
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Please play girls.

Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:06 PM   #3
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
i think they will play !
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:07 PM   #4
country flag Marcell

Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute Marcell has a reputation beyond repute
Davenport Commits To Carson

Photo By Michael Baz By Tennis Week
07/31/2006

Two days after Lindsay Davenport departed the Acura Classic draw, JPMorgan Chase Open officials announced the 10th-ranked American will launch her return to the WTA Tour in Carson, California at the Home Depot Center next week.

The four-time JPMorgan Chase Open champion has been sidelined with a bulging disc in her back that has prevented her from playing a match since she lost to Martina Hingis, 6-3, 1-6, 6-2, at Indian Wells in March.

The Laguna Beach resident has had a history of success at the JPMorgan Chase Open, advancing to the final in eight of the past 10 years. Davenport defeated Serena Williams, 6-1, 6-3, to win the 2004 Carson championship after reigning as champion in 2001, 1998 and 1996.

"We are happy to see Lindsay returning to the tour and thrilled that she chose the JPMorgan Chase Open to start her comeback on the way to the U.S. Open and her defense of her 2005 Grand Slam Championship," said tournament director Bill Peterson. "She has always been a fan favorite here and her presence clearly makes our draw among the best ever in the 37-year history of this event."

Davenport, who finished the 2005 season as the world's top-ranked player marking the fourth time she earned the year-end top spot, has an 8-3 record this year and a career 703-183 record, a .793 winning percentage.
Marcell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:08 PM   #5
country flag Zippy

Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of Zippy has much to be proud of
WTF

I didn't know I posted this thread twice.
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:12 PM   #6
country flag Zippy

I just deleted the other (double) thread. That was strange. Anyways, if anyone's interested. Here's the current list and bios of the big name players entered (currently) by the way.
http://www.jpmorganchaseopen.com/playerbios.shtml
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:17 PM   #7
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcell

07/31/2006

Two days after Lindsay Davenport departed the Acura Classic draw, JPMorgan Chase Open officials announced the 10th-ranked American will launch her return to the WTA Tour in Carson, California at the Home Depot Center next week.

The four-time JPMorgan Chase Open champion has been sidelined with a bulging disc in her back that has prevented her from playing a match since she lost to Martina Hingis, 6-3, 1-6, 6-2, at Indian Wells in March.

The Laguna Beach resident has had a history of success at the JPMorgan Chase Open, advancing to the final in eight of the past 10 years. Davenport defeated Serena Williams, 6-1, 6-3, to win the 2004 Carson championship after reigning as champion in 2001, 1998 and 1996.

"We are happy to see Lindsay returning to the tour and thrilled that she chose the JPMorgan Chase Open to start her comeback on the way to the U.S. Open and her defense of her 2005 Grand Slam Championship," said tournament director Bill Peterson. "She has always been a fan favorite here and her presence clearly makes our draw among the best ever in the 37-year history of this event."

Davenport, who finished the 2005 season as the world's top-ranked player marking the fourth time she earned the year-end top spot, has an 8-3 record this year and a career 703-183 record, a .793 winning percentage.
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:34 PM   #8
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:46 PM   #9
country flag santhuruu

santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute santhuruu has a reputation beyond repute
I am sure that Serena will play here. I think Venus will not play here, cause she made her left wrist injury I think worse because of WTT matches.

Titles won:
Fill in the Draw: Australian Open 2007,Bali 2007
Race The Game: Player of the Month January 2007 and August 2008,Player of The Week Istanbul/Strasbourg 2007, Carson 2007,New Haven/Forest Hills 2008, US OPEN 2008
Pick A Winner: Stanford 2008
santhuruu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 08:04 PM   #10
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcell

07/31/2006

okay, now i know. she's in. now Lindsay...YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP!
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 09:09 PM   #11
country flag Lindsayfanumber1

Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold Lindsayfanumber1 is a splendid one to behold
Hope Lindsay plays there..
Lindsayfanumber1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 09:11 PM   #12
country flag chuCKnorris
Team WTAworld

chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future chuCKnorris has a brilliant future
I thought there are no entry lists these days
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 09:13 PM   #13
country flag Zippy

Oh yeah, the tournament starts next week. So if one of them was to withdraw, they'd have to inform the tourney officials today is they are to give ample time notice (option 4 on the list). Hopefully neither will though.
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 09:37 PM   #14
country flag Lulu.
`

Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute Lulu. has a reputation beyond repute
I think they both will play

||||||||||||||||||||||
Lulu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 09:47 PM   #15
country flag StarDuvallGrant
Golden State Of Mind

StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute StarDuvallGrant has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy
Though if they do show up, I'd root for them.

StarDuvallGrant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote