what player would you not kiss for $1 million - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:18 PM   #1
country flag burt

burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts
what player would you not kiss for $1 million

i would never anna smashnova or patty sneeders...no way..not for one million bucks eeewwwwwww
burt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:50 PM   #2
country flag markhingis

markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of
No kissing Kuznetsova or Mauresmo.....bleeeeee

Aga Radwańska * MARTA DOMACHOWSKA * Ula Radwańska
Martina Hingis - U R always on my mind
markhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #3
country flag Nickk

Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of
These threads...ew?
4. Jelena Jankovic
5. Ai Sugiyama
-"Money can't buy happiness."
-"Sure it can. That's just a lie we tell poor people to keep them from rioting."
Nickk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 06:01 PM   #4
country flag meyerpl

meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute meyerpl has a reputation beyond repute
I'd kiss any of them but I'm afraid I'd never be able to come up with a million dollars.

"The noblest work of God? Man. Who found it out? Man." - Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H.L. Menken
meyerpl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 06:02 PM   #5
country flag Santorofan

Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all
Probably Kournikova ....Imagine that, another dumb-ass wtaworld thread
Santorofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 06:03 PM   #6
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute
maria

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Sassy-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote