i watch golovin play and i was so disappointed - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:09 PM   #1
country flag burt

burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts
i watch golovin play and i was so disappointed

in her match with patty sneeders.why did not golovin do nothing in second set? she just lose for nothing. why
burt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:16 PM   #2
country flag Leo_DFP

Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute
She was tired. But she did not play a smart match, strategically. Not at all.
Leo_DFP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 05:19 PM   #3
country flag burt

burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts burt is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_DFP
She was tired. But she did not play a smart match, strategically. Not at all.
tired from what? it sure wasnt with putting effort into winning that match
burt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 06:00 PM   #4
country flag Marcus Jordan

Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of Marcus Jordan has much to be proud of
LOL don't be so hard on her, she's only human and has faults like you and others
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 10:54 PM   #5
country flag Brashkoala

Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future Brashkoala has a brilliant future
mary joe said she spoke to her after and tati said she had an empty tank. i am thrilled so see tati be coached by goldfine. finally taking her career seriously. a litte bit of a bummer she could not beat patty but a huge improvement over last week. she will improve week by week. i expect her in the top 15 by the end of the year.
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 11:40 PM   #6
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
Patty Sneeders is a good player
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 11:50 PM   #7
country flag UncleZeke

UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of
Watched the match. Patty was lean, hard and fit. Tati was sweating like a pig during the first set. She was competitive in the first set, rolled over and played dead in the second set. It was hot and humid. Tati was not nearly as fit as Patty.

Last edited by UncleZeke : Jul 31st, 2006 at 12:03 AM.
UncleZeke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2006, 11:54 PM   #8
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
she was so tired, it's alright, she got to the semi's and is taking it one step at a time great job this week tatiana!

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 12:37 AM   #9
country flag Pheobo

Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute
Okay Burt.
Pheobo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 03:02 AM   #10
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brashkoala
mary joe said she spoke to her after and tati said she had an empty tank. i am thrilled so see tati be coached by goldfine. finally taking her career seriously. a litte bit of a bummer she could not beat patty but a huge improvement over last week. she will improve week by week. i expect her in the top 15 by the end of the year.
Dean Goldfine, Andy Roddick's old coach?

Anyways Golovin is obviously not as fit as she would like to be. With her ankle injury she lost a whole lot of her fitness and it shows just in pictures. She isn't physicaly fit yet, nor is she match tough as well. Give the girl some time to get back into the thick of things. This was her first good week since her comeback from that nasty injury and she had a very good week.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 06:53 AM   #11
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
@ Patty Sneeders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naldo
Dean Goldfine, Andy Roddick's old coach?
Yep, Tati just started working with him a week or so ago.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 07:02 AM   #12
country flag UncleZeke

UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of
Tati is definitely a better player than her WTA ranking indicates
UncleZeke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 03:29 PM   #13
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
It's about time she got a coach
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 03:33 PM   #14
country flag Paul.

Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute
that injury was just heartbreaking
Paul. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 04:41 PM   #15
country flag hdfb

hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute hdfb has a reputation beyond repute
um, ok, and what do you have to say about players who lose 6-0 6-0? that they aren't trying as well? jeez
hdfb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote