Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 259 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:23 PM   #3871
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Re: Cheering Thread: Clay season!

Yes, we are ignoring the last performances......

Anyway, I hope Sara makes the most of her draw. ˇˇVamos!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 08:15 PM   #3872
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

http://edition.cnn.com/video/standar...ara-errani.cnn
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:17 AM   #3873
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Sara for the Us Open!!
I hope she could achieve a great result in this Slam after 2 First round loss and a semifinal in the others..
In the prevoius tournaments on the American hardcourts she looked to me out of form and her "work in progress" service (she's changing something..) wasn't better than her previous weak one.. but I hope she will be ready for this Us Open!!
And even if her service will appear not improved during this Slam, I think it will be in the future!!

Even if she won't defend all her 900 points in these weeks, her ranking will be good enough to seriously hope for a second following qualification for the Masters!! In the next tournaments she defends nothing and especially in Pechino (Bejing) she can ear lots of points!!

I honestly think Sara and Robi will lose the #1 spot in the doubles rankings (maybe not in the Race) after these two weeks.. their draw is tough since the first round and till now they haven't played at their maximum during this season.. I wish them good luck anyway!! Confirming the title and the #1 spot in the rankings after an year would be special!!

Vamos Sarita!! Suerte!!

Last edited by Burbi : Aug 26th, 2013 at 09:30 AM.
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 05:48 PM   #3874
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great start 60 60

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #3875
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

It was amazing
Of course, 38 errors in 12 games do help a bit.

2nd round.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #3876
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/int...800642783.html

Sara....

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #3877
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

that's a really tough article to read...I really hope she can sort things out

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #3878
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Sara who doesn't want to play tennis...I think that's the first time in her life.

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #3879
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Please someone give her hug.
But Flavia played a great match.

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 10:21 AM   #3880
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Yes, it is so sad to hear that press conference, I hope she can recover the will to play soon, vamos Sarita.

Good news is that they won doubles yesterday
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:32 PM   #3881
country flag MS

Quiet people....

http://www.tennistv.com/video/clip/2275929
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 03:56 PM   #3882
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

There hasn't been much to talk about.
Are there streams for Tokyo tomorrow? I guess it doesn't matter whether I wake up at 4am or 5.35am

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #3883
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i think it's streamed, this morning there where streams for Sexa's matches on C1 so there should be one for center
OMFG i hate asian tournaments 4am is just too fucking early i don't know, maybe i'll give a look to SB here and there...
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 05:40 PM   #3884
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

I'm also not a fan of the Asian swing. The time difference is just too bad.

Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 05:48 PM   #3885
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

The video doesn't open for me.

Might set my alarm a bit earlier tomorrow.