Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 258 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #3856
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Re: Cheering Thread: Clay season!

Not the best of matches and not taking the chances to win when serving for the match, but the tiebreak was good with some very nice shots And a win is a win

A bit worried about that thigh strap too, I wasn't expecting that!

ˇˇVamos Sara!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #3857
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good she could still win it. And she is in quarterfinal again
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #3858
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 6m

Errani-Cornet controversy: Sara: 'I ask her why she saying "Vamos" & not "Allez." Normally she say "Allez" I thought, why u say "Vamos"?

Matt Cronin ‏@TennisReporters 4m

Errani on Cornet's dramatics: 'Why u saying u have cramps & after u don't have? I don't understand what you are doing'

I love you Sara
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #3859
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

I don't understand why there are so many sara haters on GM
She's so cute and imo her tennis is lovely to see
Old Aug 10th, 2013, 09:00 AM   #3860
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Sara Errani ‏@SaraErrani 6h
Oggi giornata molto positiva per me... #maldipancia #diarrea #ciclo #brividi #malditesta #allucenero #doloriovunque #persosingoloedoppio ����

Old Aug 10th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #3861
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

she pulled a JJ
hope she had the sampe problems the past days so then that's the answer for that serve
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #3862
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

Sara defeated Hercog aka the cibulkova killer 6-4 5-7 6-4
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 06:46 PM   #3863
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

just
she's lucky being seeded so high she gets easy draws
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #3864
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Who wants to do it easy, when it can be tough too?
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #3865
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
just
she's lucky being seeded so high she gets easy draws
Maybe this will calm you down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorien. View Post
Who wants to do it easy, when it can be tough too?
I thought that was Karins motto?
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #3866
FORZA SARITA

no, she has to kick Roby's ass now
hope her period is over
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 05:34 PM   #3867
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Bad day yesterday.
Old Aug 16th, 2013, 05:57 PM   #3868
FORZA SARITA

if she wins NH i will forgive her the 2 tanks against Roby
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:28 PM   #3869
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

So we are ignoring the lose against Makarova Everything can only go better, right?
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 07:47 PM   #3870
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Yes we are fully ignoring that.

She has a more than decent draw at the US Open. For whatever that is worth at the moment.

CNN special
http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2....rrani.cnn.html