Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 256 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #3826
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Clay season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
Holiday time for Sara it seems Good to have a break to charge batteries. Dangerous to play Wimbledon without grass practice though!
I remember her first practices and her singles match in Rosmalen last year.....
She better get a LOT of practice in.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2013, 09:02 PM   #3827
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

doesn't top4 seeds get a bye? dumb decision
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #3828
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Loss to Puig.. Monica played great, but Sara was just grass-ophobic.. I listened to the press conference audio, she was so tender!! <3 She said she's afraid of falling down running on the grass and get injured and gave other specific explainations I'm not able to translate properly at the moment!!
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #3829
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

The press conference is here: http://www.wimbledon.com/en_GB/news/...089193993.html

She's very honest but still should've played a preparation tournament.

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #3830
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

In the Italian press conference she added that she came to London few days before to get used to the grass and do the right preparation; she said she made specific athletic exercises for this surface but that did not work. She said also that on hard and on clay she can make long steps moving, but here on the grass it is dangerous, so she has to shorten them, but having short legs she's in late on the ball. Another thing she said is that not finding the right "supports" (I mean, with the legs) she can't push her forehand. She's aware of having no propers "weapons" for playing on the grass (power, service, etc..) but that the most problematic hindrance is the moving. Last thing I remember of the press conference is that she really doesn't know at the moment how to free herself from the fear of playing on grass, because that's not a thing you can solve doing exercises. She hopes to find a way anyway.

I'm sure my translation isn't 100% correct, I have difficultes to use technical tennis terms in Italian too!!
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #3831
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

don't worry we got everything, thanks
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #3832
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

I guess when you don't like a surface you try to avoid it as much as possible

I hope things go much better in doubles!! ¡¡Vamos!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #3833
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

With all the injuries that have happened so far perhaps Sara is wise to be fearful!! Anyway, good win in doubles today
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:11 AM   #3834
country flag Chichi GOAT

Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of Chichi GOAT has much to be proud of

Sara will play her R1 match in Palermo vs Julia Cohen today, 20.30 p.m. (Italy time)
Live on Supertennis TV, so there should be a working stream as well
Vamos!
Chichi GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #3835
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Sara is still playing in this moment why so late?
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #3836
FORZA SARITA

Corinna's match finished late
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #3837
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

It's Palermo
There's still another match starting now.

Sara didn't play so well but won 6-0 6-1 anyway. It'll do.

Old Jul 8th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #3838
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Maybe they play in the late afternoon cause to high temperature. Palermo in the summer has an African climate and it is almost impossible to play with 35 ° / 36 °
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #3839
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Well done

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #3840
country flag leric4nole

leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light leric4nole is a glorious beacon of light

why are sara and roberta not playing in doubles in palermo?
leric4nole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote