Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 224 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:59 PM   #3346
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

Yep just saw that! Next one might be a bit tougher, lets hope Sara gets some revenge from the aus open!
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3347
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

yay
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 04:47 PM   #3348
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Spending more minutes on the court, with your head in the match, would have been useful anyway..
She was playing well imo, or maybe the opponent was just too weak... I don't know!
I'm looking for a revenge in the QF against CSN.. I'm not gonna say "Vamos!" this time!! XD
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:03 PM   #3349
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

vamorza
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:13 PM   #3350
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
vamorza
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:07 PM   #3351
country flag JelenaJelavic

JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice JelenaJelavic is just really nice

I'm just learning about this player...she seems great! Love from Australia.
JelenaJelavic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:23 PM   #3352
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

28 minutes for 4 games
Happy she won

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:09 PM   #3353
FORZA SARITA

so pissed because ST will surely not show her match tomorrow because of fucking Davis
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 07:24 AM   #3354
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
so pissed because ST will surely not show her match tomorrow because of fucking Davis
Thanks God, because this way You saved me from Meneschincheri's commentary.. XD (Sorry, I can't stand him)
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:31 PM   #3355
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

Errani wtf you doing?
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:51 PM   #3356
country flag Burbi

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e!!
What a match!! Congratulations to Carla anyway, her Bh is WOW!!
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:52 PM   #3357
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

well at least she got through this

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:55 PM   #3358
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Phew, Sara managed to win in a nerve-racking match!! Anything could have happened though, she could have lost (I missed that match point she had against as I was away), and she could have won earlier in the second set, when she was really unlucky in a game where she had three break points and had real chances in two of them but ended losing the game....I thought if she had won that game, things would have been really different, but who knows?
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:56 PM   #3359
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank goodness for that!! Sara, you never make things easy do ya?!
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:18 PM   #3360
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Wow I was following scores on my phone, that was crazy!

Well done though.