Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 223 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:34 AM   #3331
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

They won there first round in doubles

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #3332
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

And they seem to be having a lot of fun in Paris http://www.oktennis.it/wordpress/wta...allegria/14166

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #3333
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

They're so cute!!
It's nice to see them so relaxed and smiling!!

Good luck girls!! ;-)
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #3334
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
And they seem to be having a lot of fun in Paris http://www.oktennis.it/wordpress/wta...allegria/14166

I love this picture! Would love to know what was so funny!
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #3335
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcb29 View Post
I love this picture! Would love to know what was so funny!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isl-R...ature=youtu.be
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #3336
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Ah thanks for this, have no idea what they're saying but a very funny video. They make such a great team
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #3337
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emcb29 View Post
Ah thanks for this, have no idea what they're saying but a very funny video. They make such a great team

90% it's laughing... ;-)
The question Sara is trying to answer to is : "How about coming back in Paris after Roland Garros?"
At the beginning they're talking about the AO cups, but then the reporter says: "That's a stupid question, I'm gonna cut it!" And so the giggling starts...
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #3338
country flag Burbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
very bad idea play doubles here IMO Sara's schedule is Brisbane-Sydney-AO-Paris-FC-Dubai-Doha-Acapulco-IW-Miami and that's already too much for a singles player but she's gonna enter doubles too
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #3339
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

then i don't want to hear she's tired because plays too much
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #3340
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
then i don't want to hear she's tired because plays too much
When has she ever complained about that?

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #3341
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

to medias
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #3342
country flag Emcb29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burbi View Post
90% it's laughing... ;-)
The question Sara is trying to answer to is : "How about coming back in Paris after Roland Garros?"
At the beginning they're talking about the AO cups, but then the reporter says: "That's a stupid question, I'm gonna cut it!" And so the giggling starts...
Thanks for the translation very funny and I love that Sara was acting as Roberta's coach lol

I think Sara's got a very sensible head on her shoulders so she'll use the doubles as more match experience, but I don't think she'll let herself get too tired. Good luck today girls
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #3343
country flag Emcb29

Oh my goodness those girls are stressful to follow sometimes!! They got the win just about, 4-6, 6-2, 11-9!! Was worried for a while there!

Last edited by Emcb29 : Jan 30th, 2013 at 09:23 PM.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #3344
country flag Burbi

Errani-Vinci -----> Die Hard
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:49 PM   #3345
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

So Sara won by 4-0 and retirement, that was quick!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote