Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 216 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #3226
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Australian Swing

Not really that bad. I mean, it's still a GS She just has to play well (duh....)
And I hope for Putintseva 2nd round.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #3227
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

I agree with Zamboni.. she just has to play well! Let's hope she can be at 100% for the AO, imo she didn't play at her best in this beginning of season, and that she can manage the pressure..

Cichis lost the doubles final in Sidney: semifinal and final in the first two tournaments of the year anyway, that's not bad! :-) But we know that they can improve and do better!! Btw, it seems Williams sisters too will take part in the double draw in Melbourne... and probably unseeded...
Burbi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:41 PM   #3228
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Really hoping Sara will do well at AO. Not going to take too much from the first couple of tournaments as its the beginning of the season and there will always be ups and downs. One thing about watching Sara is its never predictable and always entertaining! You never know what's she's going to do! Sad that they lost the doubles today but hopefully they'll find their amazing 2012 form and start winning finals again soon.

Btw, I'm also a relatively new Sara fan from the UK. I first saw her playing against Sharapova in Roland Garros final and decided to support Sara, have never looked back since.
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #3229
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

welcome Emcb
Sara was horrible today
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #3230
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Emcb

Hopefully she is playing well
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #3231
country flag Burbi

Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light Burbi is a glorious beacon of light

AO 2013 has started.. Good luck Sara!!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #3232
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Sara is playing Carla Suárez on Margaret Court Arena at 1 am CET. Good luck Sara!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #3233
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

ok 1am is a "decent" time i'll follow it
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #3234
country flag Emcb29

Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light Emcb29 is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes supporting Sara is so frustrating. This years not looking so good for her right now. Bad loss today, lets hope the girls can do better in doubles.
Emcb29 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #3235
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Bad loss indeed.
Suarez Navarro played well, but Sara's serve was horrible, shot selection was not there, and how on earth did she even let Carla dictate play?

I really hope she signs up for mixed there. She needs matches, grind herself into the season or whatever.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #3236
FORZA SARITA

not even that surprising as expected it's gonna be a very tough year
LMFAO at that serve who's gettiin' even more pathetic
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 06:54 AM   #3237
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Oh my, I didn't stay up for the match, but it has been so disappointing to get up and see the score.....Oh well, better luck in doubles I hope!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #3238
FORZA SARITA

http://video.gazzetta.it/?vxSiteId=f...&vxBitrate=300

i feel a little less disappointed hearing this interview she's such a smart girl
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #3239
country flag Burbi

Uff!! I was a bit afraid of CSN indeed, and the pressure, and Sara not being at the top of her conditions...
I agree with you, Forza Sarita, that interview cheered me up a bit.. I'm happy she is not too much disappointed with herself and that she can manage the loss.

Let's hope for the doubles and for the rest of the season!! It won't be easy and I image that there will be other losses like this.. Vamos Cichi, always!!
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #3240
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quick translation of what she says?