Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 170 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 15th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #2536
country flag Angelle1986

Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Thank you sooo much for the interview
Angelle1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #2537
country flag Angelle1986

Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light Angelle1986 is a glorious beacon of light

I really hope she does well at Wimbledon! I will definitely be there at the grounds and post pictures and videos of her
Angelle1986 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 02:02 AM   #2538
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

What are expectations of Sara for 2012 Wimbledon? Can she maintain her QF or better grand slam streak?
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:25 AM   #2539
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

I am going to add here the translation of the short radio interview from the other day:

http://www.ondacero.es/audios-online...061300075.html

INTERVIEW ONDA CERO RADIO- ONDA DEPORTIVA VALENCIA ( 13/06/2012)

Presenter: Now we talk about tennis, let’s go to Club Deportivo El Saladar, because I have to greet someone. She had us in front of the tv the whole weekend. She is the "newly appointed" Roland Garros runner-up and besides, she is currently 10. She is Sara Errani. Hello Sara, good afternoon.

Sara: Hello, hello, good morning.

Presenter: Congrats on last weekend’s success.

Sara: Thank you, thanks very much.

Presenter: Do you believe yet that you have become top ten?

Sara: Well, a little bit more, but it is not easy to assimilate, because going all of a sudden from 24 to top 10 in just a tournament, enter the top 10, it takes a while to assimilate. But I am trying to do as quick as possible, because there is a tournament next week, so I have to be ready.

Presenter: Sara, there was a moment when we even thought you had won Roland Garros, you too, with the speaker.

Sara: Well, yes, yes, they made a mistake, but I didn’t win, a shame, but I didn’t win.

Presenter: You were great there, raising your arms, celebrating.

Sara: Sure.

Presenter: All friendliness. I know you are Italian, but you have ‘roots’ here in Valencia.

Sara: Yes, I have been living here for already 8 years, so I feel very good, I love being here, training at El Saladar with Pablo Lozano and David Andrés, who are my coach and physical coach, but I hope to stay here much longer.

Presenter: So you are almost a Valencian too.

Sara: Yes, yes, more or less.
Presenter: You love football too apart from tennis, don’t you?

Sara: Yes, yes, I like it a lot because my brother plays and I also played for a year when I was younger and I like to follow it quite a lot.

Presenter: I tell you because last weekend I said in twitter that you were a Valencia’s supporter and there were people who didn’t believe it. You are fan of Valencia, aren’t you?

Sara: Yes, yes, of course.

Presenter: Supporter of Valencia and anti Inter, I have heard.

Sara: Excuse me?

Presenter: Supporter of Valencia and anti Inter.

Sara: Anti Inter, very good, it is like that, yes.

Presenter: Sara, I only wanted to congratulate you. Next is grass, we change clay for grass, don’t we?

Sara: Yes, now on Friday we are travelling to Holland for a grass tournament to prepare Wimbledon, and later it is Wimbledon.

Presenter: So now you are top 10, the almost Valencian Sara Errani.

Sara: Yes.

Presenter: Congratulations and lots of good luck for the future Sara.

Sara: Thank you very much.

Presenter: Well, this is Sara Errani, the almost Valencian tennis player who became runner-up at Roland Garros last weekend, her first final of Grand Slam. A very nice girl. It wasn’t posible in the final, Maria Sharapova defeated her, but she is already top 10. And besides, she supports Valencia, and I said that to everyone who didn’t believe it when I said she did, but now they have the proof. She likes ,football, calcio, as they say in Italy. With Sara Errani we finish this programme, now the news….
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:28 AM   #2540
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

And just to finish adding things, here a short interview I found yesterday:

http://www.lasprovincias.es/videos/v...ra-errani.html

It says more or less the same as the others, I don't think it adds anything new, but if anyone is interested in a translation, just let me know.

And an article on WTA site:

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201206...256076_2812413
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #2541
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

[1] Samantha Stosur vs. Qualifier
Yanina Wickmayer vs. Qualifier
Monica Niculescu vs. Barbora Zahlovova Strycova
Eleni Daniilidou vs [6] Roberta Vinci

[3] Dominika Cibulkova vs. Alexandra Cadantu
Shahar Peer vs. Qualifier
Simona Halep vs. Anabel Medina Garrigues
[WC] Kiki Bertens vs. [8] Nadia Petrova

[7/WC] Jelena Jankovic vs. Sofia Arvidsson
[WC] Arantxa Rus vs Pauline Parmentier
Qualifier vs Ksenia Pervak
Olga Govortsova vs. Flavia Pennetta

[5] Maria Kirilenko vs. Francesca Schiavone
Iveta Benesova vs. Irina-Camelia Begu
Romina Oprandi vs. Kim Clijsters
Kateryna Bondarenko vs. [2] Sara Errani

of course Kim in R2
no bye for first 2 seeds?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #2542
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future
Re: Cheering Thread: Grass Season

Sara is No. 2 seed, impressive.
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #2543
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Sara is No. 2 seed, impressive.
get used to it
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 07:02 PM   #2544
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

I think the BYEs thing was changed when the Roadmap came - I'd forgotten it as well though.

She was definitely still getting used to the grass today, missed the ball a few times. But she seems happy (of course) and she did a little better in the 2nd practise than in the first. Volleys looked pretty GOAT as always.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:26 PM   #2545
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
I think the BYEs thing was changed when the Roadmap came - I'd forgotten it as well though.

She was definitely still getting used to the grass today, missed the ball a few times. But she seems happy (of course) and she did a little better in the 2nd practise than in the first. Volleys looked pretty GOAT as always.
Are you there? Lucky you!
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #2546
country flag MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
get used to it
Yes, we will get used to it!
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 09:32 PM   #2547
country flag MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

Good to see, enjoy your time at the tennis tomorrow!
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #2548
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Sara, keep building this week
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 05:18 PM   #2549
country flag MS

Tomorrow Sara will be first on centre court, good luck!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Centre Court Start 11:00 am

Kateryna Bondarenko (UKR)
v

[2] Sara Errani (ITA)
WTA

Not Before 12:30 PM

[WC] Mate Pavic (CRO)
v

[4] Robin Haase (NED)
H2H
Not Before 2:30 PM

[1] Samantha Stosur (AUS)
v

[Q] Kirsten Flipkens (BEL)
WTA

[WC] Arantxa Rus (NED)
v

Pauline Parmentier (FRA)
WTA
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #2550
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Linda can be happy Even if there is some rain, she will be able to watch the match

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote