Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 166 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #2476
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
to the left
lurking a thread of a player that you hate
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #2477
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

I didn't read all todays posts but I had an amazing day, unreal experience
And I thought Sara played really well, apart from the first 4 games, did as much as she could. So proud of her!
I am happy that you are alive And that you had a wonderful experience, it is something every tennis fan dreams of and you could live that in person today, you deserved that. A shame Sara had a slow start, as she did really well later and all of us have to be proud of her. I think the score is a bit harsh, Sara's effort deserved a few more games for sure. I am sure that she has gained many fans today, also after her reaction when Maria was called as runner-up, that was a cute moment for sure, both player's reaction!. So congrats Linda on a wonderful experience for you, tell us more about that when you are back home and have time for that, please
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #2478
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

I will post more when I get home. On my phone now, so typing one long post (in a chatthread) was enough

I'm just still happy she made the final, and happy that she wasn't too disappointed, but realised its been an amazing tournament and a more than decent final.

I think my sister and her bf are new fans

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 08:58 PM   #2479
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

as i said in GM:

as a huge hater of Maria i really have to congratulate myself with her, for the hard effort and probably humilty it needed to learn moving and getting used to clay. she did an awesome job, improving a lot the biggest problem she had on the surface and also understanding a little more about tactics and patience. She totally deserved this title...she wasnt and still isn't (and probably will never be) a claycourter as she lacks of all the selection of shots it needs to be one, but she could transfer her game on clay and that's a great achievment woth to be prized

on the other hand, once again, i want to congrats on Sara, for the enormous heart she showed out there, in a tournament where she was called for a proof of her value and she finished her run deeper than in anyone's dream, she made it with heart and a terrific game, built on sweat and tears, hours and hours of work which finally paid off, a dedication that people should prize rather than discredit, since she's the proof that even small girls with a not really immensly clear talent can go far and play an awesome tennis and fight untill the last point in a final that was never in doubt from the first two rallies. she still stand there and tried her best untill the very end showing the world why she got so far: with a variety of shots that is rarer and rarer nowadays, but that, afterall, looks to be as effective as never, since she could beat big hitters and more "modern" players. Grazie Sara

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #2480
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

i love Roby the way she talks of Sara is really
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #2481
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
i love Roby the way she talks of Sara is really
Yep. I know what you mean.
She's so genuinely happy for her and proud, its nice to see.

Btw, nice to see fran there today as well.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #2482
FORZA SARITA

Sexa it's surprising indeed, she should be practising in Birmingham probably she doesn't give a fuck anymore
Sara's brother looks like her
Old Jun 9th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #2483
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Old Jun 9th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #2484
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Daniela Hantuchova talked about Sara in an interview:

Quote:
Hantuchova: Errani is playing great clay-court tennis

Daniela Hantuchova, who was the last person to beat Sara Errani at Roland Garros, believes the tournament’s surprise package deserves all the good things that come her way

When Sara Errani fell in the second round of last year’s French Open there weren’t many people tipping her as a future champion in Paris. But her opponent that day, Daniela Hantuchova, can see why the diminutive Italian has got to where she is.

“Yes I was thinking about that,” said Hantuchova, who officially opened the new indoor tennis centre at the Edgbaston Priory Club in Birmingham yesterday. “Last year I beat her quite comfortably but she is a great fighter and I think she improved very much this year.

“She worked on a few things in her game and she also changed her racket, which I think was the key for her.” The 5ft 4in Italian switched to a longer-body Babolat frame at the beginning of the year to provide her with more power and reach.

Errani, who has already won three clay-court titles this year in Acapulco, Barcelona and Budapest, saw off three former Grand Slam champions in the form of Ana Ivanovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova and Sam Stosur to reach the final, but despite her great run she will still go into today’s match-up with Maria Sharapova as the considerable underdog. The Russian, who will officially become the new world No.1 on Monday when the rankings are updated, has eased through the draw for the loss of only one set.

So who’s Hantuchova putting her money on? “It’s tough. I mean, obviously Sara is playing great clay-court tennis but Maria has the experience of winning Slams already and that’s huge.

“I am very happy for Sara because she is a very nice girl,” added the Slovakian world No.18. “She plays very hard and she really deserves all the things she has done in her career.”
http://www.tennishead.net/news/on-to...y-court-tennis

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #2485
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sexa it's surprising indeed, she should be practising in Birmingham probably she doesn't give a fuck anymore
Sara's brother looks like her
What Sexa did?

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #2486
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

I just hope Errani wont see this Final as a goal.

After this run, i am pretty sure she will be able to achieve many more results and i am pretty sure, she will have other chances, to win RG.

Im sure.

Only a true champion, who played her best tennis, has been able to defeat her.

Errani conquered me as a fan with her last game.

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #2487
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoStick View Post
Daniela Hantuchova talked about Sara in an interview:

http://www.tennishead.net/news/on-to...y-court-tennis
nice words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIKARPETTA View Post
What Sexa did?
she was watching the match
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #2488
FORZA SARITA

Old Jun 10th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #2489
country flag MS

Quote:

That's a really nice pic at the city of sciences in Valencia
Old Jun 10th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #2490
country flag MS

Btw, yesterday I realised that I actually saw first Sharapova's maindraw match at Roland Garros, as she was playing my fave then, back in 2003, and I was at the tournament that year, jeje. What a warm day that was....

Last edited by MS : Jun 10th, 2012 at 06:39 PM.