Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 160 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #2386
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGIKARPETTA View Post

Chichi + Chichi = # 1
it's Cichi
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #2387
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta love Sara's hair.

And my fave:

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #2388
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Great pics Linda!

I will check later your site for more and for the interviews, hehe, if you have time to update today.

And have fun tomorrow in Paris, and please, cheer for all of us, give Sara as much support as possible from her still few but loyal fans!
MS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #2389
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Ah, I forgot to mention how today's final was the Madrid's semifinal I attended this year (same winner, yippie), a match I had to leave briefly after the first set due to it being a really hot day and I was really struggling and had to leave to refresh a bit or they should stop the match due to someone in the crowd with real problems, hehe.
MS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #2390
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS View Post
Ah, I forgot to mention how today's final was the Madrid's semifinal I attended this year (same winner, yippie), a match I had to leave briefly after the first set due to it being a really hot day and I was really struggling and had to leave to refresh a bit or they should stop the match due to someone in the crowd with real problems, hehe.
this happened at least once to every tennis fan
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #2391
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
this happened at least once to every tennis fan
Fact.

I got the pictures of today up in the photo gallery, but still working on the website...

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:20 PM   #2392
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Sara got herself a twitter of her own: https://twitter.com/#!/ErraniSara

No, I mean, Nike got her a twitter of her own. Still nice though!

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #2393
FORZA SARITA

i guess they use google translate because the italian is
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #2394
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

So I'm not the only one who uses Google

Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #2395
country flag sivvy

sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
it's Cichi
Does it mean anything in italian?
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:50 PM   #2396
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivvy View Post
Does it mean anything in italian?
nope it's just a stupid word
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #2397
country flag sivvy

sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of sivvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
nope it's just a stupid word
Anyway the same sound in spanish would be "chiqui" which means "little (girl)" and it´s very common.... so maybe it´s not so stupid
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:01 PM   #2398
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sivvy View Post
Anyway the same sound in spanish would be "chiqui" which means "little (girl)" and it´s very common.... so maybe it´s not so stupid
i think Sara said once that Roby calls her chiquita boom boom or something similar
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #2399
country flag sivvy

So c´mon chiquita boom boom!!!! I can´t wait for the match!
Old Jun 8th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #2400
FORZA SARITA

just 15 hours