Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 146 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 3rd, 2012, 10:24 PM   #2176
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I'm not a bandwagoner...

I just noticed that Sara has won 2 tournaments this year and is playing Kerber in RG.
I guess she must be good, but I haven't heard of her until now. I noticed she was ranked just under 200 in 2006, but it looks like this year is her breakout year as she closes in on the top 20.
She's won three tournaments this year, and she'll be ranked about #16 after RG. (At this stage).
Advertisement

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #2177
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

64 57 64 in doubles

not ideal this long match
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #2178
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Sara clearly wasn't happy the match was so long either, she signed like 2 autographs before leaving the court. Hard to blame her though.

But she was so happy and relieved with the win.

Thought it was an ugly match though. Far far from their best, and I had the impression it took Sara (at least) a while to get into it. Again, hard to blame her.

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #2179
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Well done girls, but I agree, not the best a long match when you have such an important match the following day, hopefully she will be 100% fit for the match. Well done girls and good luck tomorrow!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #2180
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post

I guess she must be good, but I haven't heard of her until now. I noticed she was ranked just under 200 in 2006, but it looks like this year is her breakout year as she closes in on the top 20.
2006? 6 years is a long time in the tennis world, especially in young ages.........
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #2181
country flag MS

Tomorrow's order of play has already been released and Sara will play first on Suzanne Lenglen, from 14 h, so I hope that leaves her enough time to recover, as I wasn't aware that the doubles match lasted almost three hours, ouch!
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #2182
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Sara is no Sucketta she will recover easily
maybe was better play after an atp match
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #2183
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

That never happens, womens QFs are always up first.

There's interviews on www.federtennis.it - one with Sara, one with Sara&Roby and one with Pablo
So cute She's pretty much made as much progress in handling herself in the media as on the court. Very good to see that

"After so many years so much work and everything, this is the moment I always waiting for, no? And it's coming when you doesn't expect and everything ...
For me it was something I was waiting since long time, and finally I have a good trophy in my hands."
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM   #2184
FORZA SARITA

saw these interviews yesterday and she really sounds more confident
Pablo's italian is really good his spanish accent is not so strong
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #2185
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
saw these interviews yesterday and she really sounds more confident
Pablo's italian is really good his spanish accent is not so strong
You can't cause they're from today.

Old Jun 4th, 2012, 05:32 PM   #2186
FORZA SARITA

fail just saw the images and tought they were the same of yesterday
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #2187
country flag MS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

There's interviews on www.federtennis.it - one with Sara, one with Sara&Roby and one with Pablo
So cute She's pretty much made as much progress in handling herself in the media as on the court. Very good to see that
Not that I understand Italian well but I get an idea on what they say, but it is true how Sara seems to be very comfy in front of a cam now, jeje
Old Jun 4th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #2188
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

You have to feel sorry for Vesnina Well done girls

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 08:45 AM   #2189
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Sara

Another good result in the doubles, this will keep them in the lead for the YEC.

Match against Kerber starting soon... C'mon Sara!!
Old Jun 5th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #2190
country flag MS

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! Sara in semis!!!! (shhh, I was following at the office once in a while holding my breath.........)