Cheering Thread: Clay season! - Page 132 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2012, 07:51 AM   #1966
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sara Errani, Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
i'd say thanks God we have Sara
I've been saying that half of the year. I wouldn't want to imagine tennis for me right now if Sara had a year similar to last year....

Apparently Sara's 14 matches clay streak is the best since Dinara's 16 in 2009. You know, when she won Rome and Madrid.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #1967
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

Can't get a livestream
Old May 5th, 2012, 12:23 PM   #1968
country flag Uvapassa

Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute Uvapassa has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-4/0/30/v-403154.html

This one should work
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #1969
country flag Paranoia

Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of Paranoia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uvapassa View Post
Thank you very much
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1970
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute

Vesnina is such a choker.
Even in the second set, she was coming back, but then at 5-4 she messed up again, and double faulted on match point.

3rd title this year for Sara.
What a year, 3 singles titles, 3 doubles titles, and it's only the first week of may.
And she'll be ranked 24 next week.

Old May 5th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1971
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Congrats Sara! Slow start but she had the patience to wait for her chances
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #1972
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
Vesnina is such a choker.
Even in the second set, she was coming back, but then at 5-4 she messed up again, and double faulted on match point.

3rd title this year for Sara.
What a year, 3 singles titles, 3 doubles titles, and it's only the first week of may.
And she'll be ranked 24 next week.
Yes, wonderful year so far, I hope she wins some matches in Madrid, as I am going a couple of days, but it will be Thursday and Friday....
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #1973
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

well done Sara so improved mentally, the BH CC to save the 2nd SP and the first 3 games of 2nd set
she's winning all the titles she missed in last 3 years
now she has to consolidate her ranking and take at least the 24th seed for FO
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #1974
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

So great Third title
But indeed Vesnina is such a choker

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #1975
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

great win and 3rd title already way to go

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #1976
country flag Adrian1092

Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of Adrian1092 has much to be proud of

GL today Sarita, should be able to beat Scheepers without much trouble unless she finds the blue clay weird Would really like to see Sara give A.Rad a run for her money!
Andrea Petkovic Mona Barthel

"A vaincre sans péril, on triomphe sans gloire".
Adrian1092 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:47 PM   #1977
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

Lost the first set to Scheepers 6-4

It's al thanks to Francesco and hist stupid jinxing new nickname

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 02:05 PM   #1978
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

She's been sick since friday, she felt really drained after Budapest and didn't even train properly yesterday. I'm not really surprised.
Sucks so much though.

Old May 7th, 2012, 03:43 PM   #1979
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darop. View Post
Lost the first set to Scheepers 6-4

It's al thanks to Francesco and hist stupid jinxing new nickname
suck it bitch

46 62 63
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2012, 04:41 PM   #1980
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy she could still win

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote