Tennis players in bikinis - Page 93 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 02:05 AM   #1381
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis players in bikinis

That's subjective I guess. Sharapova's "ice queen" thing is a turnoff for me, I don't like arrogant women so it doesn't add anything for me.

And as far as calling Sorana an airhead goes, looking at her interviews and her taste in music and such she actually seems to be one of the more sophisticated girls on tour. Just because she's nice and approachable doesn't mean she's stupid.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 04:29 AM   #1382
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sports View Post
that video is inaccessible .. who is this and got a working link? thnx
Who is this?????

Who is this?

Who is this?

PRAY TO THE HOLY BANGS FOR FORGIVENESS MY CHILD.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 02:05 PM   #1383
country flag rk_sports

rk_sports is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
Who is this?????

Who is this?

Who is this?

PRAY TO THE HOLY BANGS FOR FORGIVENESS MY CHILD.
geez.. got it.. u don't know
rk_sports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1st, 2012, 02:09 PM   #1384
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk_sports View Post
that video is inaccessible .. who is this and got a working link? thnx
Max should have this one memorized! Elene Dementieva (sans bangs) sings in Igor Nikolayev's video "Kak Ty Prekrasna" on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5dzfXWCGcU at about 1:35.

I'm sure Max knew who it was and was "miffed" that you didn't know. Evidently, you don't share our obsession.
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 03:26 AM   #1385
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

Guess who that is

fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 05:51 AM   #1386
country flag austennisfan

austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all austennisfan is a name known to all

Wow, is that Sorana?!

Federer - Del Potro - Nishikori- Raonic - Isner- Wawrinka - Tsonga
austennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #1387
country flag RobsonOS

RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light RobsonOS is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifty-fifty View Post
Guess who that is
Svitolina
RobsonOS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #1388
country flag fifty-fifty

fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of fifty-fifty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobsonOS View Post
Svitolina
yep
fifty-fifty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 06:21 PM   #1389
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

Svitolina That photo could be easily taken from Pirelli calendar. She's stunning!
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #1390
country flag itzhak

itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute itzhak has a reputation beyond repute

itzhak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #1391
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

more pics of svitolina needed.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #1392
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
more pics of svitolina needed.....
this.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #1393
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
this.
This

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #1394
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, we want to see MOAR

Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 09:15 PM   #1395
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
That's subjective I guess. Sharapova's "ice queen" thing is a turnoff for me, I don't like arrogant women so it doesn't add anything for me.

And as far as calling Sorana an airhead goes, looking at her interviews and her taste in music and such she actually seems to be one of the more sophisticated girls on tour. Just because she's nice and approachable doesn't mean she's stupid.
This coming from someone who has Azarenka in their avatar

I like Azarenka, but even the most bias fan has to admit that she comes across a little arrogant.