Tennis players in bikinis - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:24 PM   #166
country flag JadeFox

JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute JadeFox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis players in bikinis

I actually like the outtakes of Maria's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit shoot better. They're a little blurry though.

And the Steffi Graf pictures are great! She's very underrated looks wise.

JadeFox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:26 PM   #167
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanban View Post
More of JJ

JELENA!!!
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:41 PM   #168
country flag s_j

s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute s_j has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer Maria's outtakes too!
YEC Champion 2004 - London 2012 Olympics Silver Medallist
s_j is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 02:03 PM   #169
country flag Talula

Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute Talula has a reputation beyond repute

Serena is quite something! She knows how to work the camera! She looks stunning. A natural in front of the camera. If it hadn't already been made, I could see her in the biopic of Tina Turner!

Players I root for now: Heather, Laura, Lucie, Marion, Serena, Simona, Svetlana, Venus, Vika. And Caroline.
Doubles and Mixed Doubles are fun and underrated.
Talula is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 03:36 PM   #170
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalulaTrauma View Post
Serena is quite something! She knows how to work the camera! She looks stunning. A natural in front of the camera. If it hadn't already been made, I could see her in the biopic of Tina Turner!

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:03 PM   #171
country flag go_russia

go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all go_russia is a name known to all

anyone has pics of Vesnina, they don't appear anymore ...
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:07 PM   #172
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is very sexy!
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:09 PM   #173
country flag ninanina19

ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
I actually like the outtakes of Maria's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit shoot better. They're a little blurry though.

And the Steffi Graf pictures are great! She's very underrated looks wise.

The outtakes are so much sexier than what they actually used.
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 05:12 PM   #174
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalulaTrauma View Post

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:30 PM   #175
country flag Fililander

Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future Fililander has a brilliant future

Here is the second Vera pic. Unfortunately not much to see.

Fililander is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:35 PM   #176
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute

my favourite thread ever!
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 09:59 PM   #177
country flag ninanina19

ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of ninanina19 has much to be proud of

I can't get over how sexy Maria looks in the first outtake.
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 10:20 PM   #178
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko View Post
Arina Rodionova, Kudryavtseva, Savchuk, Voracova, King, Hsieh
I had no idea she was tall. Checked the ITF website and it says 1,76m. She looks like Michelangelo's David. Not the kind of figure I'd find attractive in a woman, but very impressive nonetheless.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 10:22 PM   #179
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeFox View Post
30 years from now, if any of us tells the kids that this girl won Slams and was #1, nobody will believe us.

We really can't appreciate enough how fortunate we are to have Maria.
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 02:46 AM   #180
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

Ummmmm........i just don't get it. Maria is just a stick with no boobs. How is this the sexiest thing ever????
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote