Tennis players in bikinis - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2006, 10:36 AM   #1
country flag bikini

bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice bikini is just really nice
Tennis players in bikinis

To this day I am yet to see a topic on any forum dedicated to tenis players in bikinis so I thought I'd start one.

So post any pictures of tennis players in bikinis you have even if you dont find them attractive, someone might.

I'll start

serena williams

Arantxa sanchez vicario

Maria Sharapova

Gisela Dulko

I'll post more later.

Continue...
bikini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2006, 10:38 AM   #2
country flag Pheobo

Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute
Nice first post.
Pheobo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 10:49 AM   #3
country flag PatrickRyan
AKA Pacomexican

PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute PatrickRyan has a reputation beyond repute
rena looks great!
PatrickRyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 12:01 PM   #4
country flag die_wahrheit

die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold die_wahrheit is a splendid one to behold
Williams looks great, Sanchez has a mediocre body on this picture, the other girl can't be recognized as tennis player.
die_wahrheit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 01:08 PM   #5
country flag Matze

Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of Matze has much to be proud of
VENUS

VENUS & SERENA

SERENA

MARIA

DANIELA

ANNA

STEFFI

Last edited by Matze : Jul 28th, 2006 at 02:57 PM.
Matze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 01:32 PM   #6
country flag jirobkk

jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future jirobkk has a brilliant future

Martina in Laan Island, Pattaya, Thailand (Volvo Women Open 2005)
Jiro's Facebook
My favorite players are Chris Evert and Jimmy Connors.
Congrats to Tammy for her fourth title in Japan Women's Open 2010.
jirobkk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 01:44 PM   #7
country flag Si_Hi

Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of Si_Hi has much to be proud of
wow......
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 02:21 PM   #8
country flag markhingis

markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of markhingis has much to be proud of
Venus boobs look a bit hanging loosely-don't like them.
Anna's ans Serena's are the best!!
Martina should sun-bathe more often-her trunk is so pale. Or use self-tanning (is that proper name?) cream.

Aga Radwańska * MARTA DOMACHOWSKA * Ula Radwańska
Martina Hingis - U R always on my mind
markhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 02:30 PM   #9
magassi

magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all magassi is a name known to all
WOW! Steffi is looking amazingly hot! Serena's first pic is equally sweeeeeeeeet!
magassi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #10
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute
Gisela

Butt..... the best body in bikini is for.... Arantxa Parra Santonja & Maria Sanchez Lorenzo! Believe me, they are sooooooo hot!& georgeous !!! :
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #11
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB __________
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 03:57 PM   #12
country flag dreamgoddess099

dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a bikini but close enough

And this one isn't Serena, but the whole world thought it was.

Last edited by dreamgoddess099 : Jul 28th, 2006 at 04:42 PM.
dreamgoddess099 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 04:02 PM   #13
country flag dreamgoddess099

dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute dreamgoddess099 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 28th, 2006, 04:27 PM   #14
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think Mommy Vera would let Lena D. pose in a bikini. But I bet she'd look pretty nice. (Lena D, not Mommy Vera).
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #15
country flag Jogi

Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute
Anna Kournikova has/had the perfect body

Venus' tits are surprisingly small

Martina: "I'm so pale, and this bikini I'm wearing is so damn ugly, help"
Jogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote