Early Commitments - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2006, 07:21 PM   #1
country flag ASP0315

ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future
Early Commitments

Martina Hingis
Ai Sugiyama
Maria Kirlenko
Sania Mirza
ASP0315 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2006, 12:28 PM   #2
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Yay

Angelique Widjaja, too!!!

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 01:03 PM   #3
country flag ASP0315

ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon
Angelique Widjaja, too!!!
I know she planned to use her protected ranking in Kolkata and here. What is her protected ranking?
ASP0315 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 10:45 PM   #4
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASP0315
I know she planned to use her protected ranking in Kolkata and here. What is her protected ranking?
If I am not wrong, her protected ranking is 122
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2006, 03:06 AM   #5
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Its only a tier IV, Martina doesnt need to play here
kittyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #6
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Martina
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2006, 07:42 AM   #7
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Surprise News

Based on the info I got from Angie's management - the tournament organizer has given Angie a WC in Main Draw...That's nice so that she can save her SR...

www.tnol.asia
Old Aug 21st, 2006, 03:18 PM   #8
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shine On Silver Moon
Based on the info I got from Angie's management - the tournament organizer has given Angie a WC in Main Draw...That's nice so that she can save her SR...
Adji....do you think that Angie will play bangkok tournament??

It is good for her to get WC but how???
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:27 AM   #9
Shine On Silver Moon

response

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehorse
Adji....do you think that Angie will play bangkok tournament??

It is good for her to get WC but how???
I guess, u have not checked Bangkok's thread - I have written that she has entered... about WC, do not ask me...

www.tnol.asia
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 11:41 AM   #10
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
anymore news???
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 03:31 PM   #11
country flag mapaliey

mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute mapaliey has a reputation beyond repute
Why China Tour Is More Easy Then Here....

DANIELA HANTUCHOVA...MARIA SHARAPOVA...AMELIE MAURESMO
SERENA WILLIAMS...FLAVIA PENNETTA...DINARA SAFINA...STEFFI GRAF
MARION BARTOLI...SVETLANA KUZNETSOVA
mapaliey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 03:34 PM   #12
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Caroline Wozniacki will play here (Quali)

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 05:08 PM   #13
country flag firehorse

Nakamura replaced Benesova
Tu replaced Feed up
Pin replaced Perry
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 05:09 PM   #14
country flag firehorse

Sandy Gumulya is next to qualifying lsit....morelikely she will be in....last spot is Lee Ya ree
Old Sep 13th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #15
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Sanja Ancic gets WC here! Great!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote