The Off Topic Thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2006, 10:40 PM   #16
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Who met her personally?

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2006, 11:24 PM   #17
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm doing ok...I was with friends the last 3 days We stayed in Belgium but we had so much fun

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2006, 11:27 PM   #18
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion Argentina
Who met her personally?
Me...Several times

First time, last year in Toronto... I saw her several days in a row
Second time was in Miami this year...Once in the Seaquarium and also during the tournament.
And the last time was in the French Open this year

And everytime, she was really sweet...Especially that she remembered me

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stéphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 12:53 AM   #19

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
You are so lucky Nico ¡

I hope i can see her one day..

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 01:38 AM   #20
country flag Zoltan83

Quote:
You are so lucky Nico ¡

I hope i can see her one day..
I hope for you too

So bad I can't go to Montreal this year I'll probably not see her before next year so

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 10:16 AM   #21
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Great idea Josh

My name is Dennis. I'm 20 and from Germany.

2709...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Punisher of the Maria Mafia

Official Violin Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
FedExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 11:59 AM   #22
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Who met her personally?
I know Gise since september 2001... when she was living in Miami I had the chance to see her a lot... tournaments.. practice at the place where she lived... we went to the movies... had dinner with friends a few times... too bad that that friendship is not that close like before... she is really a very nice person...

Jess3781 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 01:11 PM   #23
country flag Ilikebigboobies

Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute Ilikebigboobies has a reputation beyond repute
WOW Jess!!

You were close friends with her??
That must have been awesome.

Gisela Dulko. Forever.

Also I like Rena.
Proud hater of Sharapova.
Ilikebigboobies is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2006, 01:34 PM   #24
country flag Jess3781

Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of Jess3781 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffin
WOW Jess!!

You were close friends with her??
That must have been awesome.
Yes it was great... we were friends... maybe not the closest friends but we were always in touch by mail o msn and I always saw her when she was in Miami... I always tried to support her and tried to chear her up when things weren't great ... I admire her a lot and it was great to spend time with her... she was always super nice... but like I said is sad that now we are not in touch like before... the good thing is that she is still as nice as she was when I met her...

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 05:53 PM   #25

Wow Jessica , que suerte que puedas tener o que tuviste contacto con ella, y por lo que veo fue en mas de una ocacion.
Espero que la vuelvas a ver pronto en Miami.

Asi que comieron juntas, fueron al cine, que bien y de donde la conoces de algun club o como?

Gracias

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 06:43 PM   #26
country flag Jess3781

Quote:
Wow Jessica , que suerte que puedas tener o que tuviste contacto con ella, y por lo que veo fue en mas de una ocacion.
Espero que la vuelvas a ver pronto en Miami.

Asi que comieron juntas, fueron al cine, que bien y de donde la conoces de algun club o como?

Gracias
Hola.... si tuve muchas oportunidades de compartir momentos con Gise... y la verdad que siempre super super simpatica y sencilla...
La vi en año pero solo pude hablar con ella 5 minutos ...
La conoci por una amiga en comun... empezamos en realidad chateando y la fui a ver a un torneo q jugaba aca cerca... en hallandale beach y ahi nos hicimos amigas... aunque tampoco eramos intimas amigas siempre nos llevamos bien y yo trataba de irla a ver jugar a los torneos q jugara por aca y a sus entrenamiento...

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 08:28 PM   #27

Gracias

Old Aug 1st, 2006, 09:49 PM   #28
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future
What an interesting thread it became!
Unfortunately, I've never met Gisela, but I hope to make it some day, maybe at the Fed Cup if Argentina team plays in Buenos Aires... Otherwise, I have to start saving money to travel to a WTA tournament!
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:27 PM   #29

Vos Eugenia por lo menos si juega Fed Cup, no tenes que viajar yo tengo que hacer 500 km para Buenos Aires.Pero espero verla algun dia
O la que me queda es como decis vos ahorar plata para verla en un torneo,eso si no se cual elegir.Quizas Roland Garros sueñoss

Old Aug 4th, 2006, 12:56 PM   #30
country flag Jess3781

Eugenia... y no puedes ir a ver algun entrenamiento de Gisela cuando esta en buenos aires??? no se donde entrena pero seguro es en algun club.... y uno puede entrar a ver...