Andreja Klepač cheering thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2008, 04:16 PM   #121
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andreja Klepač cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2008, 07:17 PM   #122
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Klepac will face Sugiyama in US open MD, just like last year when she qualified and got spanked 3:6, 1:6

With her recent form Sugi will be hard to beat
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2008, 12:42 PM   #123
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Andreja lost a few matches, which should better not be mentioned

This week she`s playing in Taschkent (UZB/145000$)
1r: vs. Larcher De Brito (POR)

Good luck
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 01:06 PM   #124
country flag Boreas

And lost 0:6, 7:6, 2:6

Doubles 1r: vs Govortsova/ Amanmuradova (BLR/UZB/2)
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 01:19 PM   #125
country flag Boreas

Pairing Radwanska she reached semifinal in Taschkent and lost first Q round in Moscow, against Llagostera Vives 4:6, 2:6
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 07:54 PM   #126
country flag Boreas

Bratislava(SVK) 100000$

1rd: lost to Stanciute (LIT/Q) 5:7, 6:7(2)

She played doubles with Ukrainian Veronika Kapshay and lost in quarters to Bychkova and Lapuschenkova

Ismaning on her roadmap
Old Jan 2nd, 2009, 02:52 PM   #127
country flag Boreas

Auckland (NZL/220000$)

1QR: Klepac vs Chan (TPE) 7:5, 6:1
2QR: Klepac vs Fujiwara (JAP) 6:2, 6:4
3QR: Klepac vs Barrois (GER/3) 4:6, 2:6

Last edited by Boreas : Jan 6th, 2009 at 07:08 AM.
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 10:28 PM   #128
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Klepac leads Fujiwara 2-1 in the first set.

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2009, 10:43 PM   #129
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Andreja now leads 5-2 in the first set

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 09:40 AM   #130
country flag Boreas

^^Thanks for saving our asses in TT

Andreja. One more win and you`re in the MD
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 12:13 PM   #131
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Andreja
Old Aug 29th, 2009, 05:42 PM   #132
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

What`s going on with Andreja now? Injury? (Obviously her ranking has dropped so low that she couldn`t play US Open Q ... but I haven`t heard anything about her for the last few weeks ... )
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2009, 08:11 AM   #133
country flag Boreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanja8 View Post
What`s going on with Andreja now? Injury? (Obviously her ranking has dropped so low that she couldn`t play US Open Q ... but I haven`t heard anything about her for the last few weeks ... )
Well, at the press conference before the beginning of WTa tourney in Portoroz she said that she's suffering from a wrist injury and that she expects to return at the end of august. She actually was on the list for 25k challenger in Maribor but withdrew few days ago.

She said her terrible results this year are all due to her injury which prevented her to focus on the game 100%. It's so sad to see her having such a bad season. In my opinion she's the most talented Slovene player( even more than Srebotnik and Hercog), but she desperately needs to find a better coach and a psychologist who would prepare her for mentally tough matches and who would convince her that she's capable of more than she has achieved so far. Out of slovene players she has by far the most complete game
Old Sep 15th, 2009, 09:20 AM   #134
country flag Boreas

Andreja Klepac got MD wild card for 50k challenger in Mestre, her first round opponent is Spain's Marta Marrero. Klepac is no.1 seed in doubles, playing with Aurelie Vedy
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 07:06 AM   #135
country flag Boreas

SINGLES
1rd: lost to Marrero(ESP) 26 67

DOUBLES - Andreja Klepac/Aurelie Vedy
1rd: bye
QF: vs Dabija/Virgili(ROU/ITA) 62 62
SF: lost to Klemenschits/Oprandi 62 46 9-11

Last edited by Boreas : Sep 21st, 2009 at 10:58 AM.