Andreja Klepač cheering thread - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2009, 09:34 PM   #136
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Andreja Klepač cheering thread

There has been a popular request to change the Srebotnik forum into a general Tennis Slovenia forum, like the Daniilidou forum has been changed into a Tennis Greece forum.
We discussed this between mods and admins, and decided it's a good idea, that makes a lot of sense. We're not sure though whether everyone who has voted for this forum realises that there will not be a Srebotnik subforum in the Tennis Slovenia forum. So, before who create the new forum, we want to make sure you still want the forum under that condition.

Thoughts and opinions are welcome in here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2009, 09:03 AM   #137
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Since my last update, Klepac played itf doubles final in St. Malo, where she lost, and 25 k challenger in podgorica, where she lost in first round to Kosinska in 3 sets.

I can't find her name on the entry lists for the following weeks
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2009, 08:01 PM   #138
country flag Tanja8

Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of Tanja8 has much to be proud of

Linz - kvalifikacije
1.krog - Cvetana Pironkova - Andreja Klepač

Polona Hercog (3) - Melanie Klaffner (WC)

Majerič, Hercog, Rampre, ...
Šarapova, Kerber, Kirilenko, Makarova, Robson, Pavljučenkova, Svitolina, Vekić, Putinceva, ...
Tanja8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2009, 03:54 PM   #139
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Andreja trying to win a few matches in far East, playing in Taipei, where she's facing Tanasugarn. Playing doubles with Czechia's Andrea Hlavackova, they're in QF already
Old Nov 4th, 2009, 08:08 AM   #140
country flag Boreas

Lost vs Tanasugarn 36 46, won doubles 76 67 10-6. Andreja is on a 7 matches long losing streak

Her next destination is the capital of egypt, Cairo, tournament played on clay.
Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 12:38 PM   #141
country flag Boreas

Andreja's last tournament this year and yet another bad loss. German ??? qualifier Justine Ozga defeated her easily 63 61. Pairing Sandra Klemenschits(lovely last name) from Austria also plays doubles.

Let's hope Andreja can make a REMARKABLE comeback next year, cause this season was just plain awful with all those injuries and bad/no form.

GOOD LUCK!

PS: Her singles ranking is too low for GS qualies Down Under but her doubles ranking seems OK to enter the MD. We'll se how she decides.
Old Dec 5th, 2009, 04:28 PM   #142
country flag Boreas

Well, Andreja and Sandra won the title in Prerov defeating Marosi and jurak in the final, 76 36 10-7.

Now go rest and prepare for the next season.
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 04:29 PM   #143
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

I think is time for "bump".
Andreja won a match in KL qualies! But against very unknown girl with poor ranking and she still lost 5 games.

R1
A Klepac (SLO) d [WC] T Huynh Phuong Dai (VIE) 61 64

In R2 against Yurika Sema from Japan. No chances for her, I think. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Old Feb 20th, 2010, 04:49 PM   #144
country flag Boreas

Congrats to her even though she probably won't survive the next match, indeed.

The best for her would be to heal the injury and then start training again. It might take some time but still better than playing injured
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 05:06 PM   #145
country flag Boreas

Andreja is listed to play some 10k and 25k tournaments. Good idea since she badly needs to win a few matches to regain some confidence
Old Apr 11th, 2010, 08:21 AM   #146
country flag Boreas

Andreja is playing 100k qualies in Johannesburg and she started with a 63 61 win over "never heard of her" Tracy Plant 63 61. She's playing against another girl whose name I don't know/remember() in the second Q round. Sadikovic from Switzerland might be her Third round opponent
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 10:09 AM   #147
country flag Boreas

She lost in the second Q round against a girl who's not even ranked

However, she's reached the doubles SF
Old Apr 15th, 2010, 10:45 AM   #148
country flag igralec33

igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute igralec33 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what to say anymore about Andreja - I'm scared her carrer as tennis player is over (but I really hope I'm wrong ). Final in Budapest (2008) was peak of her carrer.
Old Apr 24th, 2010, 04:58 PM   #149
country flag Boreas

Lost to Greta Arn(who's in equally terrible form) 46 36 in the first Q round of Fes

Play some challengers for the love of god, even better, Futures would be great for re-building her confidence
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:01 PM   #150
country flag Boreas

Andreja made a smart move and went to Brazil in order to play a few weak 25k challengers.
In Rio de Janeiro she's playing in first round against home player Nathalia Rossi.

Good luck, please win the match