Will Davenport be ready for the US OPEN ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 31st, 2006, 05:21 PM   #1
country flag geri234

geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all geri234 is a name known to all
Will Davenport be ready for the US OPEN ?

Her injury in the shoulder isn't lookung to be better....

Can she hill soon?

Hold your fingers for her....
geri234 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2006, 04:16 AM   #2
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute
Davenport will not miss the Open for anything - she will be there.

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 04:20 AM   #3
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by geri234
Her injury in the shoulder isn't lookung to be better....

Can she hill soon?

Hold your fingers for her....
A. Lindsay has had a back injury, not a shoulder injury.
B. She told the LA Times that her back was fine
C. She has never missed the US Open since her debut in 1991.

Whether her form is up to par is the bigger question and if she actually healthy as well.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2006, 10:19 PM   #4
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute
well she is looking OK this week in LA- just won 1st set from Stosur, so hopefully our Linds is back!
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 12:52 AM   #5
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
she loses in first match back...
i don't know now...
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2006, 10:23 AM   #6
country flag adamaglaia

adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all adamaglaia is a name known to all
We'll see how Linds plays in New Haven, I guess after that she should be ready to fight!
adamaglaia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote