Isabella Holland - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How far can Isabella Holland go on the wta rankings?

Top 400 9 13.04%
Top 200 9 13.04%
Top 100 15 21.74%
Top 50 13 18.84%
Top 20 6 8.70%
Top 10 15 21.74%
Other (please specify) 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #721
country flag tiger123

tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Isabella Holland

tiger123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #722
country flag tiger123

tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point tiger123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger123 View Post
Nice shot of Izzy.
tiger123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #723
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Saw Bella play in ATL 3 v 4 playoff. I love Bella and wanted to go say hi, and ask for a photo, but was far too shy. There was no one, except for her teammates and parents of teammates around her court.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #724
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
Saw Bella play in ATL 3 v 4 playoff. I love Bella and wanted to go say hi, and ask for a photo, but was far too shy. There was no one, except for her teammates and parents of teammates around her court.
Was the same with me in Toowoomba but I said hi anyway & she was really nice do it next time

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 03:09 AM   #725
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

She will play a $25.000 in Hong Kong the first week of January, after maybe she will go to Usa $25.000 (P.1) or India $10.000 (P.2)
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #726
country flag Legolas_111

Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light Legolas_111 is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck Isa!!!
Old Oct 30th, 2014, 05:56 AM   #727
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!

After having a pretty quiet year, apparrently marred by some minor injuries, Izzy has done well in Aussie ITFs of late. First, a SF in Toowoomba $15K and now has reached the SF in the Margaret River $25K

At this rate she'll be back in the top 500 in no time. Nice to have you back Izzy!
Old Nov 15th, 2014, 12:19 AM   #728
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

According to Aceland, Bella wasn't invited to play in the AO WC Playoff
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2014, 12:38 AM   #729
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

she should win that 25k easily shes reganing form and has won at that level before, now she will be extra motivated.
Old Nov 15th, 2014, 12:49 AM   #730
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

According to Aceland she's not on the initial list of invites, but I fully expect her to get invited closer to the event. They always name a list of players first up, and then fill the remaining spots when they figure out who is playing and who isn't. Considering that Rogowska and a bunch of juniors including Hon, Bains, Mendez and Aiava are playing in the states, I expect Holland to end up playing.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2014, 01:04 AM   #731
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

I was at this match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsN3YknUPOo
Old Dec 17th, 2014, 10:32 AM   #732
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #733
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I thought that was Sveta Kuznetsova

Apparently Bella lost the match on a bad line call...not the way you wanna go down.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote