the *please dont give up anne even though you lost to stevenson n very badly* threa - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 16th, 2006, 06:01 PM   #1
country flag Paul.

Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute Paul. has a reputation beyond repute
the *please dont give up anne even though you lost to stevenson n very badly* threa

anne lost to alex stevenson 6-0 6-3 and she said that this was the year she was going to go for it once and for all. please dont retire anne. british womens tennis needs you right now. just train hard and bounce back!
Paul. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 27th, 2006, 10:39 PM   #2
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute
I second that.

Anne has reached the QF of a 50k this week though so things are back on track. If she can keep winning matches at this level i'm hoping post US open she will be around 120.

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote