Elena Likhovtseva Party - Page 245 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 6th, 2008, 10:44 AM   #3661
country flag LikhovtsevaFAN

LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all
Re: Elena Likhovtseva Party

Any news about Elena?
LikhovtsevaFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2009, 03:48 PM   #3662
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Today, I saw Lena at the Brisbane International. She was watching Zhenya Rodina practise.

I could have talked to her because I was sitting next to her for more than half an hour, but I didn't want to bother her
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #3663
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Are you kidding? You sat next to her for a half hour and didn't tell her you post here?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #3664
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
Are you kidding? You sat next to her for a half hour and didn't tell her you post here?
Why would I bother her with the useless fact that I post on TennisForum.com?

Zhenya was practising with an Australian coach and Lena was watching, so I didn't want to disturb her
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 06:57 PM   #3665

LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all LikhovtsevaFAN is a name known to all

Any news about Elena???? I miss her a lot!
Old Apr 3rd, 2010, 01:36 PM   #3666
country flag HelenEdith

HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice HelenEdith is just really nice

I was thinking about her the other day.

I'm assuming that she's settled down in her own house now. It would be nice to hear some news.

Favourite players: Alicia Molik, Samantha Stosur, Kim Clijsters, Serena Williams, Elena Baltacha, Antonella Serra Zanetti, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Lindsay Davenport, Tim Henman, Andy Murray, Olivier Rochus.
HelenEdith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2010, 09:16 PM   #3667
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Lena will be at the USO, working with Eurosport Russia

SvetlanaK27

and also Amelie should arrive tomorrow!and mayyy be Elena Likhovtse who is my goood friend will arrive soon!so i m exited!

Old Dec 1st, 2010, 01:10 PM   #3668
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

Elena and Marat are nominated and entered Russian Tennis Hall of Fame

Some photos here http://www.championat.ru/photo/tenni...756.html#photo

http://www.championat.ru/photo/tenni...756.html#photo
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 11:03 PM   #3669
country flag goldenlox

»

http://www.championat.ru/photo/tenni...752.html#photo

Old Feb 7th, 2011, 05:45 PM   #3670

Elena Lkihovtseva took part with Elena Dementieva, Igor Kunitsyn and Andrei Olhovsky in a charity match in Moscow. The event will took place on January 27, 2011 at the Tennis courts of the Palace CSKA.

Funds received by athletes for participation in the match, will be transferred to the charity fund "absolute support" to help vulnerable children. Guests of the event will be orphans and children left without parental care.

"Tournament Series Moscow Open by GULF STREAM held since 2004. Traditionally, they involved prominent businessmen, and representatives of show business, combined a desire to help children - all funds raised at the tournament, we list the fund" Give Life ", only last year we managed to collect more than 3.5 million rubles. At the same format, we plan to hold the event, scheduled for May 2011. Today's match - the exception was organized specially for children from orphanages. We are grateful to all the tennis stars who responded to our call to give children a holiday his playing and participating in the event "- said Ilya Rukhlov, CEO of Gulfstream security systems", under whose auspices the tournament is held.

Here there is a video of the match! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtTHQUY9Jqw

Here some photos Elena Lkihovtseva took part with Elena Dementieva, Igor Kunitsyn and Andrei Olhovsky in a charity match in Moscow. The event will took place on January 27, 2011 at the Tennis courts of the Palace CSKA.

Funds received by athletes for participation in the match, will be transferred to the charity fund "absolute support" to help vulnerable children. Guests of the event will be orphans and children left without parental care.

Here there is a video of the match! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtTHQUY9Jqw

Here some photos:
http://www.wtatour.com/page/OffCourt...281631,00.html

http://www.wtatour.com/page/OffCourt...281631,00.html

THEN I saw her during the FED CUP match between Russia and France....Elena was in the russian box with Safina Sharapova and Myskina.....I found her beautiful, in great form!!!!!
Old Feb 7th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #3671
country flag goldenlox

Here's Lena Sunday, she's in the front row

With Lena at charity event

Old Mar 6th, 2014, 03:39 PM   #3672
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Video WANTED: Elena Likhovtseva & Iroda Tulyaganova, 2003 Hyderabad Doubles Final

2003 Hyderabad Doubles Final: Elena Likhovtseva & Iroda Tulyaganova v Kulikovskaya & Poutchek

Looking for a copy/download of this match. Your price paid.

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 12:38 PM   #3673
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

Lena visited "Tennis Legends" at Moscow few weeks ago
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote