junri namigata cheering thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 12:22 PM   #121
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice
Re: junri namigata cheering thread

Junri lost her last qualifying match in Pattaya; otherwise she would have been in the main draw!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:47 PM   #122
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

junri got into pattaya md as a LL she drew anotherLL in rao byt lost 16 46,lost chance for junri
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #123
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

too bad Junri couldn't take advantage of her second chance at Pattaya better luck next tournament
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #124
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Pity she lost; these are the sort of tournaments where she should be trying to qualify and win a couple of rounds in order to get her ranking up!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 01:07 AM   #125
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Bangalore Quallies Round 1
vs Rushmi Chakravarthi

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2008, 03:11 PM   #126

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

where is junri? thoyght she might play some tournies in the us,guess she will play in japan soon as plenty of 50k's and 25k's coming up.
Old May 23rd, 2008, 02:55 PM   #127
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

Is Junri injured? I hope she is ok... She has not been playing any of the Korean/Japanese ITFs
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #128

as far as i know junri isn't injured,she isn't playing as many events this year it seems,she lost 1strd of rg qualies,and lost 1strd in the qualies at birmingham,i hope she can get a win in qualies for wimby
Old Jun 10th, 2008, 05:34 PM   #129
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Junri in Birmingham yesterday and Sunday
I watched her and Iijima practice. Really good to see her in person.

Old Jun 12th, 2008, 02:02 PM   #130
country flag andrewC

Glad you saw her, I hope you gave her a big tennisforum hello!
Old Jun 14th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #131
country flag -sugi-

I did kind of I wished her luck at Wimbledon qualifications next week and she signed my book .

She just lost 16 16 to Ditty in Eastbourne. Junri and grass don't get along well.
She is now one of my favourites with Ai, Erika and Ayumi.

Old Jun 14th, 2008, 06:48 PM   #132
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Very disappointing scoreline.

I thought Junri would like grass...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2008, 07:35 PM   #133
country flag -sugi-

Junri is playing Jozami in Round one of Roehampton Wimbledon Qualifying.

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #134
country flag -sugi-

Junri Namigata def. Betina Jozami 46 76(2) 62

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 05:11 PM   #135
country flag JujulCactus

JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of JujulCactus has much to be proud of

Good luck to Junri against Yakimova!
Date-Krumm Baltacha Chan Riske Kleybanova Morita Szavay Lertcheewakarn Groenefeld
_ And Asagoe & Dementieva Forever _
JujulCactus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote