junri namigata cheering thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2007, 04:04 PM   #106
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice
Re: junri namigata cheering thread

Junri won three matches to get through to the main draw! Good luck Junri!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2007, 05:25 PM   #107
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Junri lost in the first round!
Old Sep 26th, 2007, 06:51 PM   #108
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

but on the positive side, her form at least looks to be improving a bit.

Tokyo Quarters to defend next week

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2007, 03:24 PM   #109
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 3rd, 2007, 03:25 PM   #110
country flag -sugi-

Junri lost in the final qually round to Spears. I expect a big drop in the rankings now.

Old Oct 3rd, 2007, 03:26 PM   #111
country flag -sugi-

208 in the world. Not bad I suppose

Old Oct 3rd, 2007, 03:36 PM   #112
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

dissapointing junri did'nt defend her qf points from last year im sure she'll get back into the top 2oo again before the year is out! i hope she plays the sth aussie 25k's in november id be able to go to one tournie
Old Oct 13th, 2007, 05:22 PM   #113
country flag CANADA8

Good luck to Junri and Ayumi in the Bangkok doubles final!
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 10:31 PM   #114
country flag -sugi-

junri is in the Hamanako final
She faces Yanina Wickmayer there.

Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:23 PM   #115
country flag CANADA8

I saw Junri retired at 3-0 down in the final set against Akiko Morigami in the quarters of Taoyuan, Chinese Taipei; does anyone know if it's a serious injury?
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 05:19 PM   #116
country flag -sugi-

I want to know too
Junri is in pretty good form and I really thought she could upset Aki.

Old Nov 21st, 2007, 05:02 PM   #117
country flag CANADA8

Does anyone know how the Japan Championships finished; I saw that Junri and Seiko were drawn against one another in one semi and would like to know how the tournament finished?
Old Nov 22nd, 2007, 04:42 AM   #118
country flag Yoshi

Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold Yoshi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANADA8 View Post
Does anyone know how the Japan Championships finished; I saw that Junri and Seiko were drawn against one another in one semi and would like to know how the tournament finished?
F 1-Aiko NAKAMURA d. 4-Junri NAMIGATA 62 61
SF 4-Junri NAMIGATA d. 8-Seiko OKAMOTO 76(4) 16 62
QF 4-Junri NAMIGATA d. WC-Kurumi NARA 62 76(2)
3R 4-Junri NAMIGATA d. 14-Remi TEZUKA 64 46 62
2R 4-Junri NAMIGATA d. Q-Etsuko KKITAZAKI 62 63
1R 4-Junri NAMIGATA BYE
Yoshi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 09:17 AM   #119
country flag -sugi-

Junri just beat 10th seed Rodina in the first round of Melbourne Quallies
Hopefully Martin can report.

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 12:18 PM   #120
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

i missed junri's win over rodina in melb,i was late getting to day 1 of qualies,i saw seiko beat perianu,saw iijima vs llagoster vives and i saw shiho hisamatsu taking on the 40 degree heat and rodionova.i saw junri play kloesel in the 2ndrd of qualies,junri had an amazing start,was very solid and was 6-2 up,after that sadly junri got injured,had a time out, after that it was all kloesel who did pick her game up 2-6 6-1 6-0.