junri namigata cheering thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2007, 05:10 PM   #91
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: junri namigata cheering thread

A really nice picture

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 25th, 2007, 01:23 PM   #92
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Do you know who the girl in the middle is as she was with Junri when I gave them my umbrella at Rohampton?
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2007, 10:24 PM   #93
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

She looks a little like Mayumi Yamamoto but I really don't know.

Old Aug 5th, 2007, 03:38 PM   #94
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

junri's will play the bronx in new york,then onto the uso qualies! she has final rd qualie points to defend from 06 ggood luck junri!
Old Aug 8th, 2007, 03:11 AM   #95
country flag -sugi-

Gambatte Junri

Old Aug 8th, 2007, 04:29 AM   #96
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANADA8 View Post
Do you know who the girl in the middle is as she was with Junri when I gave them my umbrella at Rohampton?
Akiko Yonemura
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2007, 09:55 AM   #97
country flag -sugi-

Bronx r1
vs [Q] or [LL]
Good luck Junri

Old Aug 14th, 2007, 03:19 PM   #98

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

good luck junri!
Old Aug 21st, 2007, 09:11 AM   #99
country flag -sugi-

US Open R1 vs Nathalie Grandin

Old Aug 21st, 2007, 02:43 PM   #100

good luck junri! she is defending 3r qualie points from last year,lets hope she plays well again in new york
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 02:38 PM   #101

junri had a good looking win in the 1strd of qualies at the uso she beat zahlavova strycova 62 61 tough match up next junri plays [6] seed anne kremer,good luck junri!
Old Aug 24th, 2007, 03:12 PM   #102
country flag -sugi-

I like Anne, so I am a bit split as to who to choose.
Junri has a huge game for a Japanese girl. Last week I watched a video of her defeat Takao in the 50k Tokyo last year.

Old Aug 25th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #103
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Good luck Junri!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 02:24 PM   #104
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANADA8 View Post
Good luck Junri!
She lost yesterday
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2007, 03:44 PM   #105

junri playing seoul qualies she plays k ruckert 1strd qualify for the md junri