junri namigata cheering thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #16
country flag Williamsser
Lifetime Member

Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi-
Junri

She is really under-rated I think. It would be great to see her in the Main draw
I agree. She hits the ball very smoothly. She played very well this tournament, especially the second round match.
Williamsser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 10:21 PM   #17
country flag Williamsser
Lifetime Member

Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin white
thanks again hingismart! there were no pics of junri on this thread either!,next lot of aussie 25k's and melbourne park i will post some! i think youv'e became of fan of shiho and junri!
You're right, I've become a fan of both. I look forward to your pics!
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #18
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you for the pictures

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 05:24 AM   #19
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Junri wasted soooo many SPs in this match. SHe should be preoud of this result though. I have noticed though that she is able to get to a lot of final rounds in tourneys and qualifying like this but then can't finish it out in the last match....something she needs to learn to do better. SHe isn't that young so hope she gets it together this fall and makes the MD in AUSTRALIA!
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 01:34 PM   #20
country flag Williamsser
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by -sugi-
Thank you for the pictures
You're welcome.
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #21
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
I'm not surprised that Junri failed in her last match. She's known to be a bridesmaid.

She only turned pro last year after 4 years at Uni, so she's making good progress.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 12:55 PM   #22
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
tough luck junri! she had so many set points in that second set,but couldnt convert! still a great result in her debut gs tournie! ,she will more than likely move up into the top 200 with this result! i hope junri plays the aussie 25k's later this year which i can go to congrats on a great tournie!
martin white is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #23
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Time to make some more noise for Junri

She is now in the Main Draw of Bali, getting in on her own rank In round one she faces Sromova, even though she is ranked higher, Junri can beat Sromova

Old Sep 10th, 2006, 12:24 PM   #24

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
wow junri! wonder would this be her wta md debut?i hope her great form from the usopen continues in bali!she has a nice draw! go junri! fantastic effort
Old Sep 12th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #25

junri led 3-2 then fell away to loose 3616 to sromova dissapointing loss but some good experience at wta tour level! good luck next tournie junri!
Old Sep 12th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #26
country flag -sugi-

Awww Junri I am a bit disapointed of the score...

I had a weird dream last night and I found myself in Bali watcing this match and Junri won 75 76 and I hoped it would be an omen but I was wrong

Old Sep 18th, 2006, 11:35 PM   #27

junri will play the 25k event in ibaraki this week! she is seeded#2, good luck junri!
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 03:33 PM   #28

cohgrats to junri, she won her 1strd at the tokyo 50k! she also cracked the top 200 for the first time,in now at #194 keep climbing junri!
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 04:35 PM   #29
country flag -sugi-

Go Junri!

Old Sep 28th, 2006, 11:15 PM   #30

junri won through to the sf of the 50k in tokyo! sad for erika though! junri up to#184!career high rank! good luck vs ayu!