junri namigata cheering thread - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2012, 06:11 PM   #241
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: junri namigata cheering thread

Junri is near the top200 again! Come on!!

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #242

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Junri is in the final in Karuizawa!!

back in top 200

final vs Sirotkina

Old Jun 11th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #243

Junri is 188 in the ranking we want you in top 100

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #244

Wimbledon Q

1R: S. Zhang d. Namigata 57 62 64

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #245
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Yeah, I was there yesterday. She started off well, but what really cost her the match was her serve. It was all over the place and she must have stopped and caught the ball on the toss about a dozen times!!

Last year at the Wimbledon Qualifying event I was chatting to her American coach, Tim and he said she was playing aggresive and she almost got into Wimbledon as a lucky loser (she lost in the final round of qualifying). This year she's not with Tim and her serve really was poor!?!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #246

thanks for the report

Old Aug 22nd, 2012, 12:30 PM   #247
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

US open qualies 1strd Junri vs A Glatch[31]unri plays pretty well in NYC,lets hope She can win this one....
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:50 AM   #248

lost 36 26

now back in Japan and win some matches

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #249

Kuala Lumpur quali:
1R: Namigata d. Klepac 16 64 63
QFR: Namigata vs Wang

come on Junri

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 01:37 AM   #250

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

good luck Junri!win this one and qualify!
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:36 AM   #251

Junri in QFof 25k Ipswichgood luck next up Junri
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 10:02 AM   #252

Us Open quali:

Panova d. Namigata 63 63

Old May 31st, 2014, 05:27 PM   #253

Junri is having a really bad year, but this week is into the final in Changwon

come on Junri!!