junri namigata cheering thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 08:36 PM   #211
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: junri namigata cheering thread

US Open Quallies
R1 - Junri Namigata (JPN) def. Ana Vrljic (CRO) 6/7 7/5 6/4

She was down 4/5 in the second, but it was postponed overnight due to rain. Good fighting from Junri!

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 05:19 PM   #212
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

US Open Quallies
R2 - Junri Namigata (JPN) def. (5) Varvara Lepchenko (UZB) 6/2 6/4

Lets hope she can make her grand slam debut. Plays Sally Peers of Australia next, quite a nice match up imo.

Old Aug 28th, 2010, 05:39 AM   #213
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Junri is likely to achieve her career best ranking at the tournaments in Asia after the US open

After the retirement of Morigami and Nakamura she's my fave Japanese player

I'm positive she can beat Peers and let's hope she gets a nice MD match as well
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 11:30 AM   #214
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

congrats on a great win Junri1I don't think Junri will ever have a better shot at a gs md than she has now,please beat Peers and qualify for your first gs md appearance...,Peers must be playing well also but Junri should take her....go for it Junri
Old Aug 28th, 2010, 10:14 PM   #215
country flag -sugi-

Welcome to Junri's thread, Boreas

Junri lost to Peers and was up a break most of the way in the final set untill the end.
Will she ever qualify for a Grand Slam MD? A really poor loss considered her earlier form.

Anyway, congratulations to Sally for qualifying.

Old Aug 29th, 2010, 03:15 AM   #216
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

What a huge wasted opportunity for Junri. I had a feeling this was going to happen...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2010, 06:30 AM   #217
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Vrljic and Lepchenko both came to the Open with much better form and then she somehow loses to Peers

She'll be lucky to get another similar chance against an opponent of Peers' caliber.

Still a nice effort beating Vrljic and Lepchenko
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 09:46 AM   #218
country flag -sugi-

I just read a report which said Junri was suffering from cramps in the match and had a hamstring problem.

Old Aug 30th, 2010, 09:49 AM   #219
country flag -sugi-

Old Aug 30th, 2010, 06:17 PM   #220
country flag Boreas

Peers killed Wozniak in the first round. Junri could've so easily been there instead of Peers
Old Oct 12th, 2010, 05:33 AM   #221
country flag Boreas

Junri defeated Tomoko Yonemura 62 63 in first round of Osaka. Against Stosur in the second round
Old Jan 1st, 2011, 11:39 AM   #222
country flag Phil=)

Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future Phil=) has a brilliant future

After she reached the Final of Toyota ( 75 K ) and a new Career High of 109 she reached the 2nd round of Auckland Qualifying with a very good win over Sloane Stepehens ( 16 62 64 )
2nd round against O'Brien
Good Luck
SF: Doubles Sunderland
Singles: 98// Doubles: 59 (partnering: flareon)
Titles overall(ITF): Singles: 1 (1), Doubles: 12 (5)
Phil=) is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2011, 05:06 PM   #223
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold

in Kuala Lumpur

U. Radawanska d. Namigata 61 63

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 11:47 PM   #224
country flag King Of Tennis

King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold King Of Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Junri won her Q1 in Miami against Dubois.. 36 76 63

please qualify!!

Akiko Morigami I miss you!

Kurumi Nara-Misaki Doi-Junri Namigata
King Of Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 12:00 AM   #225
country flag -sugi-

Great win for her