junri namigata cheering thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2009, 01:59 PM   #181
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
Re: junri namigata cheering thread

12 juicy points.

I still don't understand why she played there...
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2009, 01:33 PM   #182
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by danker View Post
12 juicy points.

I still don't understand why she played there...
still a tournament win ,she'd get 12 points making a qf of a 25k.,maybe she likes Miyazaki's Ramen....good luck for us open qualies Junri
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 04:00 PM   #183

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Junri qualfied for the md in Seoulshe saved some match points,got through in tiebreak over xu.great to see Junri make a wta md again......good luck Junri.
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 10:23 PM   #184
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

Wow, great from Junri. I'm glad she is in the MD, good points earned already and hopefully one MD win would be amazing
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 09:43 PM   #185
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

Will Junri be playing in the upcoming 100k ITF in tokyo? hopefully she uses her good serve and puts together a good run of results
Old May 10th, 2010, 02:13 PM   #186

congrats to Junri! she won the 50k event in fukuokagreat week for Junri,pity she isn't playing Kurume this week,good luck for FOqualies...
Old May 10th, 2010, 03:53 PM   #187
country flag andrewC

very good result winning a 50K, the points will help her ranking a lot. Well done!
Old May 10th, 2010, 10:51 PM   #188
country flag Carotastrophe

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

she won!
M. Sharapova-D. Gavrilova-S. Stosur-Sun-Ling-Kai Chen
Carotastrophe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2010, 01:24 PM   #189

Junri won a rd at FO qualies,She is into the sf of 25k kusatsu,good luck for wimby qualies .
Old May 29th, 2010, 10:14 AM   #190

Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future Carotastrophe has a brilliant future

Nice, Junri
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:17 PM   #191
country flag andrewC

she seems to have quiet success, keep going Junri
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:42 PM   #192

Not playing anyhting between now and wimbly?
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:22 AM   #193
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

I went on the official Wimbledon website today and when I clicked onto the players who've entered, Junri's name isn't listed despite there being players listed who are below her in the rankings, being there!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 11:23 AM   #194

I think she did not enter
Old Jun 11th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #195
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

I have to question the mentality of the Japanese players. Surely the whole point of playing tennis is to get your ranking up so that you can play in Grandslams/big tournaments? After failing to qualify for the French Open, why don't the likes of Junri and Tomoko travel to England and play in Nottingham, Birmingham and Eastbourne?
Their ranking would have given them direct entry into Nottingham and they would have been high enough to get into the Birmingham qualies and they would have got useful practice on grass prior to Wimbledon qualies. Yet they chose to fly back to Japan to play in a ITF event on carpet!!?!!!
Ironically a couple of years ago when a Japanese player upset a seed at Wimbledon, Pat Cash said he thought Japanese girls would do better at Wimbledon than they had, as they hit the ball flat with little top spin, so their shots are more effective on the grass.
I think you have to question the wisdom of their Federation when the only top players they have is a Kumiko Date who is'nt getting any younger and Ayumi Morita who's career has stalled and seems to be stuck around 60 to 80 in the rankings!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote