junri namigata cheering thread - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 27th, 2009, 10:06 PM   #166
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Re: junri namigata cheering thread

not a bad result at all go Junri
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 28th, 2009, 03:01 PM   #167
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

This week's field is weaker so hopefully she'll take advantage.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2009, 02:35 PM   #168
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Junri into 2ndrd in fukuoka....7-6 in 3rd over Hisamatsu,she plays Nara next keep going Junri get that ranking back up
Old May 7th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #169
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Junri beat Nara 6-2 6-1 and now plays number 2 seed Yonemura in the quarters; GO JUNRI!!
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:35 AM   #170
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice
Angry Re: junri namigata cheering thread

Junri lost 6-3 6-3; she's getting consistent results but I think she needs a tournament win to really boost her confidence.Does anyone know if her current ranking will get her into the French/Wimbledon qualifying events?
Old May 8th, 2009, 12:20 PM   #171
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANADA8 View Post
Junri lost 6-3 6-3; she's getting consistent results but I think she needs a tournament win to really boost her confidence.Does anyone know if her current ranking will get her into the French/Wimbledon qualifying events?
At this stage, probably not, but Wimby qualies list will be done 3 weeks prior, so time will tell.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2009, 08:13 AM   #172

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Junri playing well in Kurume into qf,i like Ayaka too,hope Junri canmake the final here and pick up some points,she would have a shot for wimby qualies then...good luck Junri
Old May 23rd, 2009, 03:34 PM   #173
country flag CANADA8

Junri reached the semi's in the ITF tournament in Nagano and won the doubles.
Hope her ranking goes up enough to get in the Wimbledon qualifiers as it would be nice to see her again.She's the 3rd seed in this week's Gunma tournament.
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 04:44 PM   #174
country flag CANADA8

Junri won Gunma!!!!
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 10:37 PM   #175
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

You go girl good tournament
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 11:49 AM   #176
country flag CANADA8

Junri lost in a final set tiebreak in the semi's at Kamoro. Still an excellent two weeks!
Wonder if her ranking will go up enough to get into Wimbledon Qualies?
Anyone know the cut off point?
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 02:45 PM   #177

Junri havinsome good results lately,back into the top 200She should safely make the us open qualies,suprised she entered 10k in Miyazaki Japan this week
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 04:21 PM   #178
country flag CANADA8

..Yep, strange decision, though perhaps she wants to go into the US Open qualies with the confidence a (hopefully!?!!)tournament win would provide?!!
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 11:10 PM   #179
country flag andrewC

let's hope she wins in Miyazaki good for warming up for bigger tournaments
Old Jul 20th, 2009, 09:01 AM   #180
country flag CANADA8

Junri won the title! Lets hope she does well in the US Open qualies