junri namigata cheering thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2008, 06:35 PM   #151
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Re: junri namigata cheering thread

i hope she can hang in there and get some good qualy points
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2008, 09:35 AM   #152
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Junri lost in straight sets Her career seems to have stalled; think she needs a new coach as she has the talent, but results are'nt comming!?
CANADA8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2008, 08:04 AM   #153
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANADA8 View Post
Junri lost in straight sets Her career seems to have stalled; think she needs a new coach as she has the talent, but results are'nt comming!?
yeah her raning is out of the top 200 now,she has had a pretty ordinary year,guess after such a good year last year,reaching the top 150 there is more pressure to defend points,hope she can play well in the upcoming asian events.
Old Sep 26th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #154
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future

Junri is in qualification for the AIG Tokyo Tier III next week, best of luck! Quite a difficult draw, hopefully home crowd support will help her
Old Sep 27th, 2008, 12:38 PM   #155
country flag CANADA8

CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice CANADA8 is just really nice

Lets go Junri, Tian Tian, and Kumiko!!!!!
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM   #156
country flag andrewC

Junri and hr partner akiko kicked out the first seeds in Tokyo doubles!
Old Oct 1st, 2008, 04:52 PM   #157
country flag CANADA8

Come on Junri! Don't be satisfied with one win, we want to see you guys win the title!!
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 11:08 PM   #158
country flag andrewC

aww, she lost in second round 11-9 super TB
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 04:40 PM   #159
country flag CANADA8

Darn, I was hoping that Junri, Vania and Tian Tian would all make it to the final and then I would'nt mind who lost!
Old Oct 3rd, 2008, 04:41 PM   #160
country flag CANADA8

Darn, I was hoping that Junri, Vania and Tian Tian would all make it to the final and then I would'nt mind who lost!
Old Oct 19th, 2008, 11:12 AM   #161
country flag CANADA8

Junri won the double final at the $25,000 Makinohara event in Japan!
Old Dec 11th, 2008, 08:56 PM   #162

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of

Junri is on alt list for ao qualies,she is still a way down the list,with some more withdrawals i hope she can make it...
Old Feb 8th, 2009, 10:46 AM   #163

:Junri made the qf of 25k Burnie ,wonder why she didn'y play 25K in Mildura tooi hope Junri can have a better year in 09......good luck Junri
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 10:24 PM   #164

Junri having a good week in korea,she is into the sfkeep going junri,get that ranking back up
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 04:32 PM   #165
country flag CANADA8

Junri finished as runner up to Elena Baltacha. Hoped she'd win (though being British I'm pleased for Elena and all the illness problems she's had!) but lets hope this is a confidence booster for the season ahead!