Tyra Calderwood - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who do u think is the best junior prospect in oz?

Shayna McDowell 3 8.57%
Jessica Moore 12 34.29%
Tyra Calderwood 9 25.71%
Olivia Lukaszewicz 2 5.71%
Holly Cao 2 5.71%
Isabella Holland 7 20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 6th, 2006, 11:18 AM   #16
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
tyra won her 1st match at hope island. she defeated monique lynch 64 76(6) plays teen sensation, isabella holland in r2
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2006, 02:18 PM   #17
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Tyra won her 2nd round 7-5 6-4 and will play Cao in the QF!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 03:33 AM   #18
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
(wc) tyra calderwood (nsw) def. (4) holly cao (nsw) 4-2 ret. inj.

tyra's first senior singles semi final!!!!!
p.s. shes only 15

good luck vs. Szili, hope u do well!!!
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 06:53 AM   #19
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Tyra and Sacha made a great doubles combination together. To be honest the only other ones ive ever seen play is Jess and Olivia (Olivia actually played better on the day).
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 06:56 AM   #20
country flag OZTENNIS

yeah, tyra must be a really good doubles player. shes won heaps of tournaments with jessica moore and achieved solid results with others including sacha, monique lynch, jenny swift and renee lampret
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 07:02 AM   #21
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Didnt she also play does with Mirkovic for alittle bit? This is going back like 3 years
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 07:05 AM   #22
country flag OZTENNIS

very true, they were another good combination!!
Old Sep 9th, 2006, 11:20 PM   #23
country flag OZTENNIS

tyra calderwood lost 7-5, 6-4 to Adriana Szili in the S/F of the 10k in Hope Island. Still an awesome week in which Tyra was able to grab a few valuable WTA Tour Ranking Points!!!

Congratulations Tyra!!!

Next up for tyra:
Prep on clay in Europe for Junior Fed Cup!!

tyra will be up to about No.1172 on wta singles ranks in a fortnights time thanks to these good results!!

tyra will debut at about No.760 on wta doubles ranks in a fortnights time thanks to these good results!!

Last edited by OZTENNIS : Sep 18th, 2006 at 07:26 AM.
OZTENNIS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2006, 07:26 AM   #24
country flag OZTENNIS

tyra calderwood is now No.1178 on wta singles rankings and No.755 on wta doubles rankings thanks to her good results in hope island. congrats tyra!!
Old Oct 21st, 2006, 10:07 PM   #25
country flag OZTENNIS

Tyra is competing at both the Thailand Open ITF Junior Championships this week and the Asia/Oceania Closed ITF Junior Championships the following week. Hopefully Tyra will be able to rack up some points and end the year in the top 50 on the ITF Junior Rankings. Good luck and play well!!
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 02:27 AM   #26
country flag OZTENNIS

Re: Tyra in Bangkok!!

Tyra also seems to have levelled off. Ever since her S/F apperance at the 10k event in Hope Island, Calderwood has won only a handful of matches, and really struggled against lesser opponents (as losses to Olivia Rogowska, Sally Peers etc. demonstrate). What's going on here?
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 03:53 AM   #27
country flag kittyking

Re: Tyra Calderwood's Form Slump Thread

Tyras lost her doubles partner for the upcoming Junior AO after Sacha isnt going there anymore.
Old Jan 17th, 2007, 03:57 AM   #28
country flag OZTENNIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Tyras lost her doubles partner for the upcoming Junior AO after Sacha isnt going there anymore.
That's a shame, they're shaping as a good doubles partnership.

Kittyking what's wrong with Sacha?
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 06:44 AM   #29
country flag OZTENNIS

Well Tyra succumbed to Radwanska in R1 of the Australian Open Junior Championships, 4-6, 4-6. This was far from a disgraceful performance. Hopefully Tyra will be able to build on this effort and record some better results this year.
Old Jan 21st, 2007, 08:18 AM   #30
country flag kittyking

Tyra played well from what ive been told....