Who are going? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #1
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all
Who are going?

Will Sharapova and Vaidisova go there?
mila_mail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 18th, 2006, 02:16 PM   #2
country flag Veritas

Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute
Sharapova's not going because she's already played Birmingham. Top players aren't allowed to participate in more than one Tier III event.

I think Nicole will turn up to defend her title. And on the tournament's website, both Kirilenko and Safarova have made an early commitment. Others likely to turn up are Golovin, Jankovic and all the other top Japanese players, save Sugiyama.

I'm not holding my breath for a bunch of big names to turn up though. They usually withdraw about one to two weeks before the tournament starts. Sometimes I don't know why they even bother to nominate themselves to play in Tokyo
Veritas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 08:37 AM   #3
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Maria Kirilenko and Lucie Safarova will come!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 07:44 PM   #4
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
I hope Na will also play here
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2006, 03:12 PM   #5
country flag shrOOf
YOO-li-ah shroof

shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute shrOOf has a reputation beyond repute
!!!!!!!!
shrOOf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2006, 04:07 AM   #6
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Nicole has to defend a heap of points here
kittyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2006, 07:41 AM   #7
country flag firehorse

firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of firehorse has much to be proud of
Nicole is already top 10....so if she loses the points...she will be in top 15..no matter what....depending how she performs in Montreal and US Open.
firehorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2006, 12:45 PM   #8
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
entering here

as 1st priority for Angie Widjaja of Indonesia

www.tnol.asia
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2006, 02:32 PM   #9
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think Nikki will be playing here.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:54 PM   #10
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold
I presume this will be in Tokyo?
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #11
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Kirilenko is top entry here
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2006, 11:58 PM   #12
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute
Why won't Sugiyama play here?

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 01:48 PM   #13
country flag ASP0315

ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future ASP0315 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanic Tennis
Why won't Sugiyama play here?
ofcourse she will. It is her home country.
ASP0315 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 07:49 PM   #14
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Ai is in field now
she was a late entry last week.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2006, 09:48 AM   #15
country flag aerolike

aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice aerolike is just really nice
9月4~10
US OPEN(2nd Week)
USANew YorkGS
ハード/屋外
18~24
China Open
CHNBeijing
ハード/屋外
25~31
Hansol Korea Open
KORSeoul
ハード/屋外