Will Anastasia Make The Yec??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2006, 07:46 AM   #1
country flag ctan88

ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of ctan88 has much to be proud of
Will Anastasia Make The Yec???

Hey Guys,

I Just Wanted To Ask What Everyone Thought On Whether Nastya Will Make The Year End Championships In Madrid? Personally, I Think That She Will Squeeze Through And Perhaps Become The 8th Player To Qualify! However, The 2nd Half Of Her Season Will Have To Be Strong With Some Solid Results - Having Said, I Am Confident She Will Do Well For The Next 4 To 5 Months!

MYSKINA ... THE TENNIS WORLD NEEDS YOU - PLEASE JUST COME BACK ALREADY!!! THE WTA NEEDS SOME QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT HAHA

BEST OF LUCK ALSO TO CHAKVETADZE ... THE FUTURE OF WOMENS TENNIS
ctan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2006, 09:25 AM   #2
country flag otrimotrim

otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice otrimotrim is just really nice
I hope.......

Hi!
I think Nastya could reach the required position, although with many
difficulties. I watched on TV many of her matches in Eastbourne and
Wimbledon, and I think she is playing a good tennis with respect to
her clay season. So, if she continues on this way, she can claw back 3 positions. A problem is that Nastya can't mistake many tournaments until
the end of the season.
Hovewer, I'd bet some euros on her qualifying for the Year End Championships. And I'll support her during all of her matches, although
(sigh!!!) only from my dining room!
Come on Nastya!!!!!!
otrimotrim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 02:59 PM   #3
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think so. She isn't that far behind the 8th spot but I just don't know if she will able to get that one big result needed to qualify. Plus by scheduling events like Stockholm she is shooting herself in the foot.
Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 11:36 PM   #4
country flag Filippo-Nastya

Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute Filippo-Nastya has a reputation beyond repute
It won't be easy but she can do it. In Eastbourne and Wimbledon we have seen the best Nastya since 2004, so I'm confident.

I don't think her schedule will be a problem because with the exception of San Diego she'll play all the biggest tourneys. IMO, she will be able to collect in Cincinnati+Stockholm more points than Dementieva in San Diego (her biggest opponent together with Vaidisova in the race to the 8th spot, IMO). Obviously, we have to hope that Lena won't repeat in the last part of this season, the great performances of the last part of 2005 otherwise it would be very difficult for Nastya to reach her.

As regard the other spots, I think that the first 5 players of the race will play the YEC for sure and Hingis too, while I have some doubts about Petrova because we'll have to see if she'll be able to regain the wonderful shape that she had until Berlin or her injury will continue to hinder her.

VALENTINO ROSSI - 9 TIMES WORLD CHAMPION - 106 WINS
KIMI RAIKKONEN - F1 WORLD CHAMPION 2007 - 20 WINS
Reus, quer, Linie, Tooor http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQNkjH9m7y0
Filippo-Nastya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 02:59 AM   #5
country flag angiee3

angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future angiee3 has a brilliant future
i think she can make it. ofcourse if she keeps playing like she's been doing lately, and it seems like she really wants to be there, so that is something that will keep her motivated.... so i believe she can do it, but then again it's nastya and we can never be too confident something will happen..

Svetlana Kuznetsova

you came when i lay aching for your touch and you cooled my burning heart.

"My misfortune is that my heart cannot be happy, even for an hour, without love."

SAVE WATER! DRINK CORONA!
angiee3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 07:32 AM   #6
country flag Brooklyn90

Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute Brooklyn90 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes i think so, she's playing some of the best tennis i've seen her play in a long time, and the women's tour is wide open now
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 09:54 AM   #7
country flag greenfunkTHREE.

greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future
Most probably. Plus she's really striving for it. If she joins the lower tiered Events ant win i dont see why she wouldnt qualify. Well i'm not sure bout the points thing but yeah

Anastasia Myskina my NO.1 favourite.
Daniela Hantuchova super eyecandy!
Emilie Loit heartbreaker.
Alize Cornet she's just 15!
Elena Dementieva pretty!
Amelie Mauresmo idol!
Svetlana Kuznetsova so fuckable! ps. She was never ugly!!

All the best to:
Nathalie Dechy, Caroline Wozniacki, Justine Henin-Hardenne,
Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Maria Kirilenko,
Marion Bartoli, Aravane Rezai, Dinara Safina,
Victoria Azarenka, Olga Poutchkova
and all the other pretty players!

I like these players because they are HAWT HAWT HAWT!

Clémence Poésy
greenfunkTHREE. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 01:52 AM   #8
country flag fleur137

fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of
well i hope she can. i would definitely look forward to adding it to the 2006 tourneys list! would be a great way to end a year!

"F**k this tournament, f**k me and my f*****g serve"
fleur137 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 04:50 AM   #9
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute selyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleur137
well i hope she can. i would definitely look forward to adding it to the 2006 tourneys list! would be a great way to end a year!
It would be a great way to end the year as long as she doesn't pull a Lena D. and go for 0-3. One of these days Lena will win a YEC match. Hopefully her Nastya can meet in the final this year.
Old Jul 13th, 2006, 06:36 PM   #10
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink
It would be a great way to end the year as long as she doesn't pull a Lena D. and go for 0-3. One of these days Lena will win a YEC match. Hopefully her Nastya can meet in the final this year.
I think Lena D. and Nastya should always play in the finals. Of every tournament!
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2006, 04:18 AM   #11
country flag selyoink

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax
I think Lena D. and Nastya should always play in the finals. Of every tournament!
Yes it would be pretty nice.
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 01:35 AM   #12
country flag UncleZeke

UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of
I hope she does, but its unlikely.
UncleZeke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 04:18 AM   #13
country flag fufuqifuqishahah

fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute fufuqifuqishahah has a reputation beyond repute
she'll have to go on a post us open TEAR

Grand Slam [oJankyoEugeniusoAnaresoBarktraoRebelLio]
Come Baaaack [oShinoboooMarie!oNutcrackeroThe Original Russian Bombshello]
Wake Up! [oVeeoThe Slovak SpideroFrannyoSlam StephensoVaniaoJellyDee!o]

fufuqifuqishahah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 12:02 PM   #14
country flag TiK-Tee

TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future TiK-Tee has a brilliant future
Not easy for Nastya

H I N G I S
MYSKINAkirilenkoKOURNIKOVAkrasnoroutskay
DEMENTIEVA AFR
"I thought I played well ,I just finished at the wrong time!"
*-*Purser aboard SS Dementieva*-*
Lena Marmalade
TiK-Tee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 11:43 AM   #15
country flag _LuCaS_
Stimpacker

_LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute _LuCaS_ has a reputation beyond repute
She needs at least a QF in USO and the Moscow title to stand a chance.
And of course the others doing poorly In other words unlikely