any davenport updates? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2006, 12:22 PM   #1
country flag <!Society!>

<!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future <!Society!> has a brilliant future
any davenport updates?

howdy all couldnt find any posts,

just wandering if anyone has read or heard anything about how davenport is getting on / when shes due to return to the court (if she does) and what her schedule may be?

thanks in advance!

<!Game, Set and Match!>

Old Jul 9th, 2006, 01:06 PM   #2
country flag joaco

joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold joaco is a splendid one to behold
I think she's scheduled to play Stanford... but you never know what can happen
joaco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 01:28 PM   #3
country flag mila_mail

mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all mila_mail is a name known to all
i think she will retire...
mila_mail is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 04:24 PM   #4
country flag vw.

vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute vw. has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she shows up sometime soon. I miss her.

COME BACK LINDSAY!!
vw. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 04:37 PM   #5
country flag dizoo

dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future dizoo has a brilliant future
Stanford

probably
dizoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 05:36 PM   #6
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Hope she won't leave at the USOPEN though.

If she wins one more major she'll retire after the final, I think.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #7
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
She's in the US Open series commercial
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 06:35 PM   #8
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
she will play stanford for sure.

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #9
country flag LH2HBH

LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute LH2HBH has a reputation beyond repute
I just about shit my pants when I saw her on the US Open commercial, I was so fucking happy to see her.
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 07:02 PM   #10
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Try checking her forum.

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 07:16 PM   #11
country flag muniu

muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future muniu has a brilliant future
I read that she is pregnant
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #12
country flag Nickk

Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of Nickk has much to be proud of
She can't leave until she has beaten Martina again.
4. Jelena Jankovic
5. Ai Sugiyama
-"Money can't buy happiness."
-"Sure it can. That's just a lie we tell poor people to keep them from rioting."
Nickk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 08:04 PM   #13
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickk
She can't leave until she has beaten Martina again.

I'm so excited about the upcoming weeks, the return of Serena and Lindsay!
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 08:10 PM   #14
country flag mn73

mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold mn73 is a splendid one to behold
I was thinking maybe she would retire at the US Open, but does anyone think Agassi's decision to finish there would change her mind, so as not to take the limelight away from him, or strengthen her decision because she can slip away quietly?

Jelena Jankovic : US Open finalist 2008 and World No. 1

Jennifer Capriati : 3 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1

[center]Rafael Nadal : 10 Grand Slams, Olympic Gold and World No.1 [/center]
mn73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2006, 09:05 PM   #15
country flag lindsayno1

lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future lindsayno1 has a brilliant future
i dunno - although she best better be at us open! im going and she best be there!

Jelena Jankovic
Mary Pierce MARTINA HINGIS! Kim Clijsters Ana Ivanovic
lindsayno1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote