Is the mixed doubles final played today? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 8th, 2006, 04:14 PM   #1
country flag cs0803

cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all
Is the mixed doubles final played today?

Hi everyone! Just a quick question. Does anyone know when the mixed doubles final is to be played?
On the Order of play on the wimbledon website it is to be decided. Does anyone know if it will be on centre?
Thanks
cs0803 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 8th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #2
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
IMO, it really depends on how long
the men's double final goes because
Bob will have to be allowed suitable rest.

It should be on centre court,
no doubt!
Paneru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 04:23 PM   #3
country flag cs0803

cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all cs0803 is a name known to all
Yeah I thought that too! Hopefully we can see it today, I'm really looking forward to it!
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 04:31 PM   #4
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
C'mon Bryans (as much as I like Fabrice). Finish it up. It's best of 5 though, right?

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #5
country flag Paneru

Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute Paneru has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellophane
C'mon Bryans (as much as I like Fabrice). Finish it up. It's best of 5 though, right?
Yes.
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 04:46 PM   #6
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of
I can't wait for the match to start. Mann I hope they show this on tv!~!~!~
akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:02 PM   #7
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
I'm afraid they won't finish it in time.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:03 PM   #8
country flag 50Sense
Forget Me Not (July 17)

50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute 50Sense has a reputation beyond repute
Probably not. The Bryans just lost the second set.
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #9
country flag Paneru

It's 6:12pm and the Bryans are serving
for the 3rd set. If they can finish before
7 I think they may play.
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #10
country flag cs0803

I really hope they play! But im a little doubtful
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #11
country flag deep bass

deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of
On the Wimby website they've got the match as a 12pm start tomorrow.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Angelina Jolie

Go Bepa Z Williams X 2 Danka Masha Nastya Ana Bally
deep bass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #12
country flag UncleZeke

UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of UncleZeke has much to be proud of
Wouldn't want to see Bob rushed back onto the court without suitable rest. Want to see Bob / Venus at their best..
UncleZeke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:44 PM   #13
country flag Paneru

Well, the Bryans won and if they or the club
want the MD final could still be played.
Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:45 PM   #14
country flag cellophane

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep bass
On the Wimby website they've got the match as a 12pm start tomorrow.
I don't see it. It appears that the Bryans are done.

Old Jul 8th, 2006, 05:52 PM   #15
country flag Paneru

Bob just told the ref. on NBC just give
him 40mins. after the doubles ceremony and
he and Venus will be ready to go!