Andrea Popovic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2006, 11:10 PM   #1
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Andrea Popovic

Well done to andrea who did great in Qualifying for $50,000+H Cuneo, Italy 03-09 July she lost in the MD to Galina Voskoboeva (RUS) 63 63 which isn't to bad galina is a good player ranked just out off the top 100.
Well done andrea you will soon break into the top 300 keep it up.
she is only like 16 years old

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2006, 11:32 PM   #2
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
more info please. remember, not all of us are total tennis fanatics and we struggle to figure out who the players out of top 200 are pics, info about the way she plays, everything, thankyouverymuch.
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 05:55 AM   #3
country flag N.M.

N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute N.M. has a reputation beyond repute
Ummm good luck... and is she any related to Petar Popovic (Serbia) an ATP player? He rather doesn't have the best opinion as a person on tour

www.tenislove.pl
N.M. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 07:19 AM   #4
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Another Serbian girl Good luck!
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 09:34 AM   #5
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Popovic Andrea (not relative with Petar) 29.12.1987. is 475. on WTA list, sixth Serbian girl at the moment (Ivanovic, Jankovic, Timotic, Lukic and Mircic are the best five).

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2006, 12:04 AM   #6
country flag Tenis Srbija

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Andrea Popović - multiple Serbian champiom...

She has just switched from TK Partizan to biggest rival TK Crven Zvezda. Her trainer now is former Serbian player Katarina Mišić (traininig Jovana Miletić and Katarina Milinković too). Andrea has won futures in Romania, and played two 2.rounds of 25.000$ in a row... So Katarina Mišić has brought back to life, after few small injuries!

THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW
Andrea is 100% outgoinf girl!!! Once this year in Croatia she went out with some other players and she got back to hotel at 7 in the morning! ! ! That wouldn't be that big a deal if she wasn't to play semi of the tournament at 10 in the morning! Cause she was a bit drunk, and ofcourse tired, Andrea went on the court with t-shirt that she wore last nigh She is just sooo crazy!!! Marren Kassens and her when togheter on a tournament are sooo crazy that that is imposible!!!

Just to end this one - SHE IS A GREAT GIRL! ! ! JUST GREAT! ! !
Tenis Srbija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 11:55 AM   #7

Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute Tenis Srbija has a reputation beyond repute
Andrea will play this week on a futures in Sofia (Bulgaria)... So she is now taking things a bit slow, after two challengers in a row...

Continue the good work Andrea!!!
Old Dec 1st, 2006, 08:35 PM   #8

Re: Andrea Popovic

Just to refresh this thread a bit

After few challenger tournaments (Moscow and Minsk, first and second round), Andrea is 399. player in the world! She has signed up for some tournaments till the end of this year, but I don't know will she play them...

Never the less, I'm making an interview with her soon...

Instagram
Old Dec 2nd, 2006, 05:35 PM   #9
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

top400
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2006, 11:37 AM   #10

I got some new news regarding Andrea, since I was playing a bit of tennis with her last night...

She is not sure about going to Valasske Mezirici, to play 25.000$ challenger, but she more like staying in Belgrade and getting ready for the new season. She has finished high school, so she is now thinking about singin DIF (Serbian sport's college). And she was like always in a great mood!!! Joking all the time... Just gret persone!

That's all folks

Instagram

Last edited by Tenis Srbija : Dec 3rd, 2006 at 11:43 AM.
Old Feb 14th, 2007, 10:13 PM   #11

Andrea got injured in first round match of challenger in Biberach (25k)

She was losing 0-3 to countrywomen Neda Kozić (Q) when she hurted hers right arm

I hope she will be OK

Instagram
Old May 19th, 2007, 11:45 AM   #12

Andrea decided to quit tennis. She has became such an lazy person, since she meet her current boyfriend ( ) and she doesn't wanna work anymore...

Instagram
Old May 19th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #13
country flag rada

rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute rada has a reputation beyond repute

that is sad she was doing so well ;(

Good luck Jovana Jaksic, Sabine Lisick, and flavia pennetta

Monica Seles the real number one always
Good luck to all the Aussie girls Oi Oi Oi
rada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2007, 01:32 PM   #14

I made her comeback once this year. And at her first training she was playing Her coach told her that it looked like she hasn't played tennis for one day, not for two months... But now she just gave up! Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID

Instagram
Old May 19th, 2007, 10:03 PM   #15
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

nooooooooooooo,why why why