Am I the only one pleased Kim's retiring soon? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:24 PM   #1
country flag DevilishAttitude

DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Am I the only one pleased Kim's retiring soon?

Kim used to be alright but ever since her US Open win, she's got very annoying.

1) Her *injuries* - That was the worst annoying thing ever in Australia when she was so *injured* and then won matches 6-1 6-2. Then she got really injured *karma* Supposed to be out weeks, comes back on scheudle Odd.

2) How she tries to always be an angel - I'm fed up of her trying to come across so wonderful, it's patronising.

3) Her motivation - Ever since AO, she has looked completely fed up with tennis. Either turn up and enjoy it or go home and make some kids.

4) Her constant put downs on herself - Kim should be proud of her slam, not go on about how every top player is so much better than herself. She's a great player, yet acts no better than someone ranked in the 100's.

5) Her game getting worse - At the US, she looked unstoppable, now she's changed to wanting to end ralllies after every 2 shots. Why? Must be motivation.

I knew some people will label me has a hater, but I find her tiring. I'm sure she's a nice person, but it makes her frustrating has a tennis fan
DevilishAttitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:25 PM   #2
country flag SharapovaFan16

SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future
rrrrrrrrrrrrrigghhhhttt
SharapovaFan16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:27 PM   #3
country flag Pheobo

Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute Pheobo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAttitude

I would think that you would be able to relish the things you have in common with her...guess not.
Pheobo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #4
Jasmin

Jasmin has disabled reputation
Wow...how is Kim trying to be an angel.
Jasmin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #5
country flag -jenks-

-jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute -jenks- has a reputation beyond repute
Kim is the best sport on the women's side! I will be so sad shen she leaves the game, but I hope she will be happy!
-jenks- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #6
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Devilish

we agree on something else (besides our hate of Nadia) !!!
I am also glad Kim will be retiring soon
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:29 PM   #7
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
2) How she tries to always be an angel - I'm fed up of her trying to come across so wonderful, it's patronising.

You know, there are some people out there who are good people without ulterior motives.
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:30 PM   #8
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
Kim is being payed by the Belgian Government to tank matches against Henin. After Henin wins Wimbledon this year she will no longer have to do it so that's why she's going to retire next year. Competition will get a lot difficult for Henin from now on.
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:30 PM   #9
country flag borisy

borisy has disabled reputation
I think she's a very good player when motivated but yes, she is annoying.
borisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #10
country flag xin_hui

xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute xin_hui has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

1) Her *injuries* - That was the worst annoying thing ever in Australia when she was so *injured* and then won matches 6-1 6-2. Then she got really injured *karma* Supposed to be out weeks, comes back on scheudle Odd.

3) Her motivation - Ever since AO, she has looked completely fed up with tennis. Either turn up and enjoy it or go home and make some kids.

4) Her constant put downs on herself - Kim should be proud of her slam, not go on about how every top player is so much better than herself. She's a great player, yet acts no better than someone ranked in the 100's.

5) Her game getting worse - At the US, she looked unstoppable, now she's changed to wanting to end ralllies after every 2 shots. Why? Must be motivation.

I knew some people will label me has a hater, but I find her tiring. I'm sure she's a nice person, but it makes her frustrating has a tennis fan
1) if anyone couldnt see she was injured in the early rounds, they were delusional/blind. it wasnt her who was always talking about her injury. the media was. what can she do when practically every bloody question in her press conferences were about her injury? if there is karma in tennis, it should hit someone else real hard, but it hasnt.
2)if 99% of the players, men and women say she is, maybe she is really like that. tough shit she's a nicer person than you.
3) did you see her reaction when she lost earlier today?
4) when people are humble, it's called putting themselves down. when people talk good about themselves, it's called arrogance
5) what does motivation has to do with trying to "end rallies after 2 shots" (which isnt true anyway)? just finding excuses to show she lacks motivation?

she reaches 3 GS semifinals in a row, and people are calling for her head to be chopped, she should retire. then shouldnt everyone else except amelie and JHH?
xin_hui is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #11
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly? No, you´re not the only one.
I don´t mind, if she makes room for player, who wants to win tournaments.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:35 PM   #12
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost
Honestly? No, you´re not the only one.
I don´t mind, if she makes room for player, who wants to win tournaments.
she will be making room for a deserving top 10 player next year
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:37 PM   #13
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute
She's boring and hopeless as hell so you're not the only one pleased
Bye bye Kim
Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:39 PM   #14
country flag manu32

manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute manu32 has a reputation beyond repute
she wants a life without tennis ans she is right....not a navratilova bis......
manu32 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2006, 05:39 PM   #15
country flag Lady

Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute Lady has a reputation beyond repute
The worst part? Most people knocking on Kim right now don't even care for her. They oly pissed cause she didn't beat Justine for their pleasure.

From what I heard she played great today, and she really wanted to win, but so did the other player, you know.

The real LADY of the Justine Philistines' Society™
Lady is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote