Yolimar Ogando cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #1
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of
Yolimar Ogando cheering thread!

Last week she won JITIC, a B3 junior tournament. That win helped to reach a CH ranking of #97 in juniors.

She's on the Q List of 10K Sumter, SC the next week! Good luck Yolimar!

Strasbourg Champion

Current live ranking: #50

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2014, 10:39 PM   #2
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of
Re: Yolimar Ogando cheering thread!

Her schedule for the next weeks looks like this:

1.) 19 May- 25 May: 10k Sumter, SC Qualies (MD ALT #64)

2.) 26 May- 01 Jun: 10k Hilton Head Island, SC Qualies (MD ALT #114)

3.) 01 Jun- 07 Jun: In order of priority
a.) Roland Garros Junior French Championships (Q ALT #35)
b.) 10k Pachuca Qualies (MD ALT #35)
c.) 25k El Paso, TX (Q ALT #73)

4.) 10 Jun- 15 Jun: 22nd International Junior Tournament of Offenbach (Junior)

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old May 17th, 2014, 03:48 AM   #3
country flag RJMP08

RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all

Finally we have a thread for Yoli! Hopefully she'll try to enter the tour. But I heard that she was going to college first.

Ana Ivanovic

Andrea Petkovic

Li Na
RJMP08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2014, 01:21 AM   #4
country flag Davidspell

She received a bye into the second round of qualifying at Sumter. Will face Kennedy Wicker (USA), a 15 years old, ranked 1928= in juniors. Good luck Yoli! If she wins, she will face the winner of Stephanie Kent (USA) and Maria Akkerman (CAN).

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old May 19th, 2014, 09:05 PM   #5
country flag Davidspell

Yolimar won the QR64 against Kennedy Wicker (USA, #1928= jr.) 6-2 6-2. Then won the QR32 6-2 6-2 against Maria Akkerman (CAN, NR).

Tomorrow she plays the FQR (QR16) against Ayan Broomfield (CAN, #392 jr.)

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old May 20th, 2014, 08:53 PM   #6
country flag Davidspell

She defeated today Ayan Broomfield (CAN, #392 jr.) 7-6(3) 6-2

1st MD at pro level!

Players she could face in MD:

Khristina Blajkevitch (CAN, #902)
Elizaveta Ianchuk (UKR, #791)
Steffi Carruthers (SAM, #750)
Samantha Powers (USA, #952)
Angelina Gabueva (RUS, #637)
Josie Kuhlman (USA, #885)
Jessica Lawrence (USA, #755)
Brooke Austin (USA, #580)

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old May 21st, 2014, 12:44 AM   #7
country flag Davidspell

Tomorrow she will play against Jessica Lawrence (USA, #755).

GL Yolimar!

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old May 21st, 2014, 08:07 AM   #8
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

go yolimar! gl and get your first main draw win!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2014, 11:16 AM   #9
country flag RJMP08

RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all

Ana Ivanovic

Andrea Petkovic

Li Na
RJMP08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2014, 07:36 PM   #10
country flag Davidspell

She defeated Jessica Lawrence (USA, #755) 6-2 6-3!!!!!!

First pro MD win!

Now against Brooke Austin (USA, #580)!

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old May 22nd, 2014, 08:11 PM   #11
country flag Davidspell

Yolimar lost 3-6 0-6 to Austin. A tough lost, but an excellent week for her!

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old May 22nd, 2014, 08:13 PM   #12
country flag Davidspell

She withdrew from El Paso 25k and Pachuca 10k ELs.

The only tournament that she is scheduled to play next week is the French Open (Q ALT #22)

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old May 25th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #13
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

10k Hilton Head Island:

QR1: Ogando vs. bye
QR2: Ogando vs. Wiktorin

congrats for the great results last week. gl and keep up the good form this week!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 12:42 PM   #14
country flag Davidspell

Good luck, Yolimar!

I totally forgot about Hilton Head!

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert
Old May 25th, 2014, 02:16 PM   #15
country flag Davidspell

She withdrew from the pro events next week because she received a QWC at Roland Garros Jr.!

GL Yolimar!

Strasbourg Champion

Paula Badosa Gibert