Radwanska's attitude - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #1
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of
Radwanska's attitude

Why does she look so bored, annoyed and pissed every time she loses a point?
I mean, she knows she can't win them all, and when an opponent hits a winner, it means they beat you fair and square, especially when Radwanska is not hitting winners or UEs.
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #2
country flag Mana

Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute Mana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Radwanska's attitude

She's a perfectionist. Petrova's the same.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #3
country flag Young 8

Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute Young 8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
Do you think she should be happy ?
Young 8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:23 AM   #4
country flag SoBizarre

SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future SoBizarre has a brilliant future

Pressed much?
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:24 AM   #5
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

Quote:
I mean, she knows she can't win them all, and when an opponent hits a winner, it means they beat you fair and square, especially when Radwanska is not hitting winners or UEs.
You're reading too much into her match facial expressions. Trying to make something out of absolutely nothing.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #6
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you just see her on court interview? Very funny, laid back personality. She made the crowd laugh a couple times.
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:26 AM   #7
country flag FactsPlease

FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold FactsPlease is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She's super-competitive, fighting for every point.

That's one of the attributes that makes her great.

I love that she can win 8 points in a row and then get angry if she makes an error and loses a point. She's a fighter, bitches!!!
FactsPlease is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #8
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

You mad?

wonga / filarum
Golan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #9
country flag Boxuan

Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of Boxuan has much to be proud of

She just has that natural born sourpuss face, not an attitude

·┏┻━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━━━┓
┏┛李娜┣┫·科娃┣┫·郑洁┣┫·伊万┣┫·彭帅┣┫·杨科┃
┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛┗◎━◎┛
Boxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:44 AM   #10
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Did you just see her on court interview? Very funny, laid back personality. She made the crowd laugh a couple times.
This .
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #11
country flag markedman

markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold markedman is a splendid one to behold

It's called her game face. Just the way she is during matches. She leaves her smiling until she has won. That's her way. Leave her alone.
markedman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:53 AM   #12
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

That's just her face all the time.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:40 AM   #13
country flag cordec

cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light cordec is a glorious beacon of light
I think that Aga is just focused on the match. After the match and during the interview she's pretty relax and laughing
While Ana during the match is smiling all the time what looks a bit ridiculous (especially on slow motion replays
She acts like if she can't forget that she's VIP and can be photographed in any moment

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

& Sammy Stosur

Camila Giorgi Sorana Cirstea Marion Bartoli
cordec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #14
country flag BH both wings

BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future BH both wings has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
She's a perfectionist. Petrova's the same.
Understandable in Petrova's case, she usually does it after missed opportunities. Radwanska on the other hand does it all the time, even when she had no hand in the rally at all.
BH both wings is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #15
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake Ramoray View Post
She just has that natural born sourpuss face, not an attitude
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote