an old article from lindsay - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 30th, 2002, 07:42 AM   #1
country flag vicki

vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile an old article from lindsay

http://www.nwaonline.net/pdfarchive/...-01%20B10.pdf.

you need adobe acrobat reader to read this.

it's from july 2, 2001
but very good, and funny.

ENJOY IT!!
vicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 30th, 2002, 11:54 AM   #2
country flag vicki

vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point vicki is an unknown quantity at this point
and here's some pics about Lindsay. if you saw it yet, sorry.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg davenportsigns2.jpg (10.6 KB, 28 views)
Old May 30th, 2002, 11:56 AM   #3
country flag vicki

another one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg davenport26112000.jpg (5.1 KB, 22 views)
Old May 30th, 2002, 12:11 PM   #4
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
the link doesnwork for me..where abouts is it on the site?

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2002, 12:26 PM   #5
country flag vicki

NOT WORKIIING??

http://www.nwaonline.net/pdfarchive/...-01%20B10.pdf.

try this:

http://216.239.51.100/search?q=cache...on+leach&hl=hu

it's not too short, i know
but i hope you can read it
Old May 30th, 2002, 11:30 PM   #6
huh?

Location: I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...:)
huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all huh? is a name known to all
yay! I liked that article! Lindsay rocks!....I wish she would do more interviews during her injury time....