Federica Di Sarra - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2006, 10:22 AM   #1
country flag Half_Russian

Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all
Arrow Federica Di Sarra

Welcome to Federica's Thread!!!

Federica was born in Fondi, near Frosinone (Italy), 16 May 1990.

She is one of the most talented under 16 italian player.

From the very beginning Federica's coach was Floriano Salvoni with who she has developped her natural skill and has grown up as a player.

Last year she changed coach and moved to Parioli tennis club in Rome, but after her impressive performance in the Winter Cup with the italian team U16, she had to face a hard period due to a lack of motivation.

From the second week of June 2006 she changed her coach again, she joined again Floriano Salvoni at his Accademia Del Tennis of Velletri where she can practice with the russian promise Regina Kulikova and can even be followed by her brother and Regina's sparring Davide Di Sarra

Federica's best results in ITF events are:
QF Jesi $10k 2005
QF Tre Castagni $10k 2004

Her best junior result is:
CASIO ITF Junior Tournament Germany
G4 17 Jan 2006 to 22 Jan 2006 Entry : Carpet (O)
64 B BYE
32 W Valentina STEPHAN (GER) 6-1 6-4
16 W Maria-Luiza CRACIUN (ROM) 6-2 6-3
QF W Albina KHABIBULINA (UZB) 6-3 4-6 6-4
SF W Andreea-Roxana VAIDEANU (ITA) 6-2 4-6 6-3
FR W Karolyn GRYMEL (GER) 6-0 6-3

her highest junior combined ranking is 301 (23 Jan 2006)

her highest wta ranking is 954 (13 Feb 2006)

This year she played just one itf tournament, Casale 10k, but from now on she will begin to play more 10ks starting from next week in Naples (clay) where at the moment she is number 3 in qualies.

FORZA FEDERICA

Last edited by Half_Russian : Jun 27th, 2006 at 11:36 AM.
Half_Russian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 29th, 2006, 06:07 AM   #2

Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all Half_Russian is a name known to all
Federica is number 1 in Naples 1 10k qualifying draw.

Wcs complete list:

Main Draw - Wildcards
Player Nation Ranking Special Points Information Priority
1 LO RE Letizia ITA
2 PERUGINI Vittoria ITA

Qualifying - Wildcards
Player Nation Ranking Special Points Information Priority
1 CAPRARA Alessandra ITA
2 GOLIMBIOSCHI Oana-Elena ROM
3 MORONI Alice ITA
4 NISI Filomena ITA
5 TIZZANO Valentina ITA

Last edited by Half_Russian : Jun 29th, 2006 at 08:56 AM.
Half_Russian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 06:42 AM   #3

In yesterday's afternnon training Federica lost one set to Regina Kulikova (Rus) 2-6, but they played on carpet!
Old Jun 30th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #4

Federica will play in the main draw!
Old Jul 1st, 2006, 11:51 AM   #5
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the great news Half_Russian!
-Makiri- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2006, 08:00 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pennetta Fan
thanks for the great news Half_Russian!
You are welcome!!!

Federica reminds me of Valentina Sulpizo but i think she could do even better in her carrer!
Old Jul 2nd, 2006, 10:13 AM   #7
country flag DRF

DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice DRF is just really nice
Yes please keep the news up.
DRF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 01:24 PM   #8

Federica will play first round against Elena Vianello (Ita) 984
FORZA FEDE you can do it!!!
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 01:30 PM   #9
country flag -Makiri-

-Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute -Makiri- has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Fede!
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 05:02 PM   #10
country flag -Makiri-

Federica lost 6-4 6-1
Old Jul 3rd, 2006, 05:08 PM   #11
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
not a good showing for a young promise... Elena is not exactly a great player...losing in 2 easy sets is not really encouraging for Federica...
Old Jul 15th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #12
country flag -Makiri-

WC for ITF Roma
Old Jul 16th, 2006, 06:11 PM   #13
country flag -Makiri-

ITF Roma: 25,000$

Federica Di Sarra vs Polona Hercog
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 09:25 AM   #14
country flag -Makiri-

Federica lost 6-1 6-4
Old Jul 29th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #15
country flag -Makiri-

Gardone Val Trompia, First Round Q

(7)Federica Di Sarra (ITA) v (wc)Elora Dabija (ROM)