Wimbledon - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:14 PM   #1
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Wimbledon

Sammy plays Micheala Krajicek in the first round

quite a hard task (she just beat dementiava) but you are awesome on grass and hopefully bring your A game

GOOD LUCK !!

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 10:49 PM   #2
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future
Hi bronco, don't share your optimism, I don't think Sam's got the hang of grass yet. It took Alicia a while, it'll be the same for Sam.

Don't think Sam will get through this one, Krajicek is playing well. Then the next rnd, Mauresmo which she got double bagelled the last time !

But there is always the doubles
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 10:58 PM   #3
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Well Sami is second on court 13 tomorow which is a show court so we might get to see it. Good luck Sami
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 07:01 AM   #4
country flag aussy89

aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of aussy89 has much to be proud of
Go Sammy
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 08:34 AM   #5
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
I just hope this gets shown on tv tonight to see where she's going wrong with this form of hers lately. I think she will struggle but i'm hoping sam can somehow pull it off. Try with a good serve and volley game tonight, maybe it might work.
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 09:23 AM   #6
country flag jas_aussie
Team WTAworld

jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all jas_aussie is a name known to all
Sammy needs to attack heaps!!! and don't let krajicek get into the match!!!
jas_aussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 05:06 PM   #7
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future
Sammy you played so well, i'm really proud of you. Most of the match was shown and you outplayed her. Well done, now see if you can beat the world's no.1
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 06:27 PM   #8
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all
Anyone able to tape any of sammys matches, there is no way that they will get shown over here in uk, just because all we get to see is crap henman matches, (i realise he's out already) YAY, but this has never stopped the BBC showing repeats and thousands of interviews etc, when really they should be concentrating on others

All in all.... anyone record match vs krajicek????
xx *becks*
*timtams* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 09:22 PM   #9
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future
Wooooo! She Beat Krajicek!!! Now Mauresmo....
Old Jun 28th, 2006, 10:18 PM   #10
country flag broncosven

broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute broncosven has a reputation beyond repute
Great Match

i watched it but didnt tape it (sorry *becks*)

Good Luck vs Amile next round - certainly tough but Sam has her chance here !!

Alicia Molik~Nicole Pratt~Samantha Stosur~Christina Wheeler

Nicole Kriz~Monique Adamczak~Isabella Holland~Jessica Moore

Emily Hewson~Trudi Musgrave~Sophie Ferguson~Casey Dellacqua
broncosven is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote