Hey! Im new here! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 09:23 PM   #1
country flag easy rider

easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice easy rider is just really nice
Hey! Im new here!

Hey Makiri-fans

Sorry for opening a new thread but I didnt know where else I should say hello to you.
easy rider is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 07:41 PM   #2
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
hi! I'm sort of new too!
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 08:13 PM   #3
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Easy Rider and Lillibet
Nice to have new Maria fans on here

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 10:50 PM   #4
country flag Zoltan83

Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute Zoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi both of you
Welcome here!

Good luck to : Daniela Hantuchova - Gisela Dulko - Maria Kirilenko - Nicole Vaidisova - Jarmila Gajdosova - Iona Raluca Olaru - Edina Gallovits - Sorana Cristea - Dominika Cibulkova - Stphanie Dubois - Marie-Eve Pelletier - Valerie Tetreault - Jillian O'Neill -Mandy Minella - Dinara Safina - Karolina Sprem - Alicia Molik - Ana Ivanovic - Martina Hingis
Zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 06:48 AM   #5
country flag fun_chumm

fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all
hello!! im new here...

wish i could post my siggy now.. hehehe
fun_chumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 06:51 AM   #6
country flag Vassili

Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold Vassili is a splendid one to behold
welcome here

~ Hantuchova ~ Ivanovic ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Golovin ~ Chakvetadze ~

The Official Harp Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra

Vassili is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 04:39 PM   #7
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fun_chumm
hello!! im new here...

wish i could post my siggy now.. hehehe
yeah me too!
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 04:57 PM   #8
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Hi to fun chumm

Old Jun 26th, 2006, 02:26 PM   #9
country flag fun_chumm

fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all fun_chumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by furrykitten
Hi to fun chumm
hello furrykitten...!

i would say, maybe im the biggest fan of makiri here in the philippines.. haha..! know why? coz, tennis here are not that famous.. yup, they know tennis but they didn't consider it as a major sport.
fun_chumm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #10
country flag Lillibet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun_chumm
hello furrykitten...!

i would say, maybe im the biggest fan of makiri here in the philippines.. haha..! know why? coz, tennis here are not that famous.. yup, they know tennis but they didn't consider it as a major sport.
Well we have huge grand slam here, and I know one person who follows tennis!! And likes to play as well!
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 12:15 PM   #11
country flag Mashak

Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future Mashak has a brilliant future
Welcome new Maria fans !! Enjoy WTA World

I'm "kind of" new too... Only my username... My sister is Kim Clijsters fan, she already had an account (KClijsters) (Some of you might already know me). I tried serveral times to create my own, but that didn't went well... So I've been posting lots of messages on her username... Now I finally have my own one.. ! That's much better ! =D

Old Jun 27th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #12
country flag daandaan

daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice daandaan is just really nice
I'm new too,I created my account a long time ago but almost didn't use it. Now i will be more active
daandaan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2006, 05:24 PM   #13
country flag furrykitten

Hi Mashak and daandaan

Old Apr 19th, 2008, 02:33 AM   #14
country flag blackcrave

blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold blackcrave is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hey! Im new here!

i'm also new... and hi everybody
Old Apr 19th, 2008, 03:52 AM   #15
country flag Nikkiri

Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute Nikkiri has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hey! Im new here!

Welcome